Merchandiser FULL TIME (Egg Harbor, NJ)
Company: Herr Foods Inc
Location: Egg Harbor City
Posted on: January 21, 2023
Bringing Home Your Work Never Tasted So Good!
Herr Foods Inc. is a privately owned salty snack food manufacturer
and distributor based in Nottingham, PA and we think our 1600+
employees are pretty spectacular! We are committed to making our
Herr's family business an enjoyable and profitable place to
We are currently seeking a qualified individual for our Full--Time
Merchandising--position to join our Egg Harbor, NJ team!
HOURLY RATE:---Starting at $17.33/hour
SCHEDULE:---Monday-Friday with an occasional Saturday as needed.
Approximately 45-50 hours a week.--
eligible,--elective benefits include:
Medical,--dental,--hearing--and vision insurance.--
Opportunity--to contribute to a 401k, company profit sharing.--
Paid--vacation,--holiday and sick time.--
Paid Employee referral program.--
This position supports DSD route sales employees and branch
staffing needs by performing responsibilities to support
merchandising, inventory management, route service, racking
placement and resets.--
Primary Job Duties & Responsibilities include:
- Rotating, labeling, and stocking product onto shelves and
- Replenish stock as needed.
Scan Based Trading
- Conduct inventory checks in franchise accounts that use scan
based trading as their receiving and point-of-sale business
- Use hand-held computer to count and input inventory of Herr's
branded products. Update Zone and Branch Manager with any questions
or concerns that evolved during visit.
Other Duties & Responsibilities May Include:
- Sell, deliver, stock and merchandise product to grocery retail
and independent chain stores. Manage daily accuracy of product
- Execute company sponsored promotional programs by acquiring
temporary and incremental product displays, shelving, and permanent
- Perform snack resets inside retail, independent chains, and
- May recommend improved merchandising opportunities to increase
- Assembles, modifies and customizes merchandising racks,
specific to franchise and non-franchise accounts sales needs. Uses
creativity as a means to resolve and limit merchandising space
challenges that may arise in franchise and non-franchise
- Conduct space surveys for accurate market share.
In addition to the essential functions listed above, the employee
is expected to exercise honesty, integrity and respect with all
clients and co-workers, preserve confidentially of all business
information and data, maintain a professional appearance and
demeanor, demonstrate a positive attitude, communicate effectively
with co-workers and clients, work with accuracy, efficiency, and
attention to detail, respect the work environment and keep it as
environmentally friendly as possible, and exercise initiative to
learn new skills and tasks and to help co-workers when possible.--
Reliable attendance and punctuality are also required.----The
employee is also expected to perform other related duties, special
projects and functions as required from time to time.--
- High school diploma or GED
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Clean driving record.
- Courteous with customer service orientation and demonstrated
- Understands and embraces value of safety.
- Professionally and safely operate a personal vehicle.
- Able to understand and speak English. Bi-lingual a
- All Herr Foods Inc. job offers are contingent upon successfully
passing a drug test. Herr Foods also has a Random Drug Testing
program for all active employees.
Physical requirements and work environment:
- Frequently walking, bending, kneeling, squatting, balancing and
lifting and reaching using fine manipulation
- Regularly lifting and/or moving up to 25 pounds. Occasionally
lifting and/or moving up to 50 pounds.
- Exposed to outside weather elements.
Any questions about this position or any others, please contact the
Human Resources department at 610-932-6500 or--
Herr Foods Inc.is an equal opportunity employer
Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled and veterans.
Keywords: Herr Foods Inc, Camden , Merchandiser FULL TIME (Egg Harbor, NJ), Hospitality & Tourism , Egg Harbor City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!