VP - FOOD & BEVERAGE
Company: Hard Rock International
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Under the direction of the President, the Vice President of Food
& Beverage is responsible for the administration, operation, and
direct management of all food and beverage departments, including
all related management functions to ensure an exceptional guest
experience. It is expected that the VP will lead with a team spirit
and continue to foster the propertys track record as an employer of
choice. Finally, the VP must foster an environment of continuous
improvement and ensure that Hard Rock Hotel & Casino is known for
the best quality and service in the region.
- Leads by example and fosters a positive work environment for
all team members. Works to continuously improve team member
engagement as measured by the propertys annual survey.
- Develops a team spirit focused on exceptional guest service.
Monitors guest feedback as provided through our ongoing guest
survey (and Mystery Shop surveys) and adjusts strategy as
- Coordinates with Risk Management to ensures the safety and
security of guests and team members. Carefully manages processes
and programs to reduce work related injuries.
- Maintains positive relationships with third party tenants,
vendors, and labor union representatives.
- Develops and implements an operating plan that focuses on
exceeding budgeted goals both top and bottom line.
- Manages cost of goods sold at the designated budgeted levels or
- Meets or exceeds all labor and food cost percentage goals.
- Collaborates with all departments to help achieve the companys
overall objectives. Regularly communicates with Marketing to ensure
that messaging/branding/promotions/etc. are in alignment with
- Coordinates with Player Development to offer a differentiated
and unique experience for our VIP guests
- Responsible for recruiting, hiring, training and performance
management across all F&B departments.
- Monitors the competitive set and adjust performance and product
offering as needed.
- Adjusts menu items/specials to offer our guests a variety of
- Requires a BS/BA degree in related field, and/or at least ten
(10) years of related experience, or an equivalent combination of
education and experience. Must have experience managing multiple
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a valid gaming license, as
determined by the New Jersey Gaming Commission. Must also possess
or be able to obtain any applicable health
- Knowledge of applicable Sanitation Laws, Health and OSHA
Regulations, and Alcohol Beverage Control Laws.
- Ability to deliver a service level which creates an atmosphere
that makes our guests want to return, giving each guest a positive,
memorable entertainment experience.
- Commitment to routinely go above and beyond in the
accomplishment of position responsibilities in an effort to play a
role in the achievement of organizational goals.
- Must present an image of excitement, enthusiasm, and outgoing
personality, while being able to project a professional
- Familiar with a variety of the fields concepts, practices and
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish
- Able to perform a variety of complicated tasks.
- Must possess excellent organizational, communication and
- Must possess excellent time management skills, along with
forecasting the time management needs of others.WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- The Casino Food & Beverage department is a 24/7, hectic,
fast-paced and crowded/noisy environment. You may be exposed to
casino related environmental factors including, but not limited to,
secondhand smoke, excessive noise and constant exposure to general
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English,
specific to position duties and responsibilities.Requisition
Number: 2022-25039 External Company Name: Hard Rock Cafe
International (USA), Inc. External Company URL: www.hardrock.com
Street: 1000 Boardwalk License Type: Key
Keywords: Hard Rock International, Camden , VP - FOOD & BEVERAGE, Hospitality & Tourism , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!