Dock Worker- Excellent Full-time Opportunity $18.00/hr
Company: Penske Logistics
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Dock Worker- Excellent Full-time Opportunity $18.00/hr(Job
Penske Logistics is looking for dockworker associates to become
part of an excellent team. This is a great opportunity for
individuals who are safety conscious and have a pleasant, outgoing
attitude who want to excel in a warehouse environment.
Walk-in Interviews available! More information will be provided
when our recuiter follows up with your application!
Monday to Friday,12:00pm - Close (typically 8:30pm to 9:00pm)
$18 p/h base pay and a $250.00 monthly attendance bonus
- Follow all safety requirements
- Accurately select products by matching numbers, picking
required quantities, and confirming locations using voice audio
- Hand stack cases of product in a defined stacking pattern
repetitively from floor to pallet throughout duration of the
- Package or kit finished product for shipping (shrink wrapping,
- Moves completed orders to dock and accurately stage for loading
via electric pallet jacks and forklifts.
- The physical and mental demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an associate to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- The associate will be required to remember and understand
certain instructions, guidelines, or other information. The
associate must be able to see and verbally communicate. Specific
vision abilities required by this job include close vision,
distance vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and the
ability to adjust focus.
- While performing the duties of this job, the associate will be
required to move frequently, stand, walk, and sit. The associate is
frequently required to use hands to touch, handle, and feel, and to
reach with hands and arms. The associate must be able to regularly
lift and/or move up to 50lbs/23kg and occasionally lift and/or move
up to 100lbs/45kg.
- High school, GED, or equivalent diploma
- Proficient reading skills and ability to follow directions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment loading products
onto pallets and preparing them for shipment
- Previous experience working independently and part of a team,
solid customer service, dealing with others, flexible, excellent
with numbers and time management skills required
- Flexible to work overtime as needed
- Ability to work in a refrigerated environment
- Regular, predictable, full attendance is an essential function
of the job
Come join us today! You will need to complete a Penske employment
application, submit to a background investigation (to include past
employment, education, and criminal history) and drug screening are
- Paid Time Off
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- 401K with company match.
- Associate Referral Program
- Benefits: Our excellent benefits plan keep associates and their
families happy, healthy and secure.
About Penske Logistics
Penske is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Penske Logistics is a wholly owned subsidiary of Penske Truck
Leasing. With operations in North America, South America, Europe
and Asia, Penske Logistics provides supply chain management and
logistics services to leading companies around the world. Penske
Logistics delivers value through its design, planning and execution
in transportation, warehousing, and freight management.
Keywords: Penske Logistics, Camden , Dock Worker- Excellent Full-time Opportunity $18.00/hr, Human Resources , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!