Company: Cooper University Health Care
Posted on: September 25, 2022
About usAt Cooper University Health Care, our commitment to
providing extraordinary health care begins with our team. Our
extraordinary professionals are continuously discovering clinical
innovations and enhanced access to the most up-to-date facilities,
equipment, technologies and research protocols. We have a
commitment to our employees by providing competitive rates and
compensation, a comprehensive employee benefits programs,
attractive working conditions, and the chance to build and explore
a career opportunity by offering professional development.
-Discover why Cooper University Health Care is the employer of
choice in South Jersey. Short Description
- Primarily candidate focused. Performs sourcing and screening
for agreed upon requisitions. Demonstrates expertise with all
social media, marketing, recruiting tools, technologies, sites etc.
Builds relationships with all prospective candidate producing
programs including schools, programs, etc.
- Responsible for all posting/marketing to Social
network/recruiting sites , TMP and Job Boards
- Sources and pre-screens for all assigned requisitions. Screens,
Phone Screens, Text Recruits, Video interviews to uncover qualified
- Pipelines candidates for future opportunities
- Dispositions candidates not selected post pre-screening step
where recruiter was involved.
- Guide candidates through the hiring process, keeping all
parties informed at all stages of the process by initiating clear
and timely communication.
- Use behavioral based interview techniques to evaluate and
recommend candidates for selection.
- Demonstrate competent and compliant use of the organization's
current HRIS technology including the current Applicant Tracking
System (ATS), associated systems and processes.
- Consistently and creatively develop strategies to acquire
candidates based on traditional and progressive methodologies.
- Represent the organization positively at internal and external
- Use sound judgment in reviewing candidate's applications, work
history, disclosures and background checks; involving additional HR
Partners as necessary.
- Lead, develop, and implement system and community career events
to attract top talent. -
- Show significant independent initiative in finding events,
associations and other community opportunities to build
relationships and pipelines of candidates.
- Remain current on social media recruitment trends, and present
innovative ideas to drive recruitment. -
- All other duties as assigned.Special RequirementsEducation:HS
Diploma; Associate Degree preferred or Certification Program. - - -
- - -Experience: -Must possess strong customer service and
communication skills to deal with all levels of employees.
-Individual is able to maintain confidentiality regarding sensitive
information. -Must be flexible, adaptable, and dependable.
Individual is the first point of contact for the department.
-Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Consultant,
Recruiter or similar role -Hands-on experience with candidate
sourcing and evaluation -Familiarity with job boards, resume
databases and Applicant Tracking Systems -Experience interviewing
candidates and organizing skills assessment centers -Knowledge of
labor legislation -
Keywords: Cooper University Health Care, Camden , RECRUITER PRN, Human Resources , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!