Computer Operator (Part Time) - FAA
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: January 8, 2022
Constellis was established in 2010 by a group of operators and
investors who sought to combine best-in-class brands, assets and
people within the complex risk management industry. Today, the
leading provider of risk management and operational support
services worldwide, Constellis combines the legacy capabilities and
experience of ACADEMI, AMK9, Triple Canopy, Olive Group, OMNIPLEX,
Centerra, Edinburgh International, Strategic Social and all of
their affiliates. From life support, procurement, operations and
maintenance to high-threat protection, training, C4I systems
integration and crisis response, Constellis helps its clients
achieve and sustain success, no matter where they are in the world.
Constellis operates in approximately 40 countries with regional
offices in Africa, the Americas, Europe and the Middle East.
Constellis is headquartered just outside of Washington, D.C. in
Herndon, VA Position Overview Greet and process all visitors to the
Technical Center and tenant organizations by verifying valid
identification and contact the sponsor/escort. Responsibilities
- Greet and process all visitors to the Technical Center and
tenant organizations by verifying valid identification and contact
- Visitors are to be processed and logged using "Easy Lobby"
visitor management program.
- Operate Technical Center Physical Access Control System (PACS)
database, Access Key
- Credentialing System (AKCS), "Easy Lobby" Visitor Management
Program and other related security computer systems.
- Answer all incoming calls to the SOC and ensure they are
distributed to the appropriate Government or Contractor
- Record, and maintain records for all employee PIV cards
registered in the PACS.
- Ensure records are maintained on all vehicle traffic
- Develop special badges using the current physical security
system as necessary.
- Ensure that all FAA, Tenants, and Contractor personnel no
longer employed at the Technical Center return all PIV cards,
decals, and keys in accordance with current policy and
- Ensure received Government issued keys turned in by departing
FAA, Tenants and Contractor personnel are returned to the Key
- Maintain vehicle identification program and issue all vehicle
identification decals in accordance with current policy and
- Oversee and maintain the Lost and Found program.
- Use current automated systems Windows 10:
- Pegasys 2000 - (PACS)
- Easy Lobby - AKCS
- Guard Lookup.
- Enforce security policies and procedures as set forth in
general, special, and/or temporary orders in Contract Guard Orders
and perform other administrative functions as directed by Program
Manager, Contract Guard Supervisor and COR/ACOR.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Qualifications
- High School education or GED equivalent.
- Must be a U.S. citizen with a social security card
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Prior experience as a computer operator
- Exerience in Microsoft Suite with emphasis in Excel
- Effective communicator and good writing ability.
- NJ Driver's license.
- Ability to handle office related material such as, computer
equipment, printout paper, notebooks, ledgers, badge printer
- Must be able to pass background investigation and
pre-employment drug screening. Working Conditions and Physical
- Must be able to sit for long periods of time
- Must have ability to look as a computer for long periods of
time Why Constellis? With operations across every major continent
and an annual revenue of $1.7 billion dollars, Constellis provides
a wide array of opportunities for individuals looking to build
successful careers in a fast-paced, growing industry. Legal, moral
and ethical business practices remain at the cornerstone of our
culture and Constellis continues to be recognized for our emphasis
on quality and compliance. This strong track-record of performance
is supported by our deep relationships across key government
agencies and blue chip commercial customers. With more than 22,000
personnel worldwide, the majority of whom are military or law
enforcement veterans, we leverage our employees' ambition and
passion for creating a safer world. Our extensive operational
expertise is augmented by our intimate knowledge of economies,
communities and cultures. As a result, we share a willingness to
support complex operations in some of the world's most demanding
places. For more information, visit . - -
Keywords: Constellis, Camden , Computer Operator (Part Time) - FAA, IT / Software / Systems , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!