Technical Specialist (Airport Surveillance Radar A
Company: Enterprise Engineering Services
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: June 12, 2022
Job DescriptionEES provides mission-critical engineering support
at the William J. Hughes Technical Center, FAA's premier research
and test facility, to facilitate the safety and efficiency of Air
Traffic Control services on a nation-wide level. EES provides
ongoing sustainment and evolution of the supporting infrastructure
for the National Airspace System (NAS) in multiple domain areas. We
have an immediate opening for a mid-level Technical Specialist to
support FAA's Airport Surveillance Radar Team.WORKSITE
LOCATIONWilliam J. Hughes Technical Center, Atlantic CityPOSITION
DESCRIPTIONSeeking a mid-level Technical Specialist to join our
Airport Surveillance Radar (ASR-9) team, which provides support for
complex Surveillance systems used in the National Airspace System
(NAS).ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and determine operational issues and
- Design, develop, and test modern solutions to incorporate into
existing systems and equipment.
- Generate installation and test procedures for system
modification and verification.
- Perform all aspects of system verification, including all
phases of the testing process.
- Develop and execute test plan and procedures in an operational
- Direct and coordinate with outside vendors to manufacture
prototypes and production units including development of
- Research new technologies that would be integrated in the
- Providing 2nd level engineering support to ASR-9 modifications
installed in the field to include onsite or over the phone.
- Provide 2nd level maintenance and engineering for data
management as well as for operational subsystems of the ASR-9.
- Provide authoritative leadership and technical advice to other
members of the team.
- Participate and lead technical interchange meetings.
- Conduct or participate in formal and informal reviews at
predetermined points throughout the development life cycle.
- Provide technical guidance and participation in Process
- U.S. Citizen and permanent residency
- High School diploma or GED and 10 years of relevant experience,
including at least 5 years of NAS experience.
- Knowledge of test equipment including oscilloscope, spectrum
analyzer, signal generator, logic analyzer
- Proficiency in analysis of existing Requirements, Testing and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Enterprise Engineering Services, Camden , Technical Specialist (Airport Surveillance Radar A, IT / Software / Systems , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!