Solution Developer I
Company: NFI Industries
Posted on: June 14, 2022
-The Solution Developer I will define, develop and support
application software as required to support the objectives of
Brokerage and the business units.Essential Duties &
- Participate in project meetings that are held to discuss
project scope, requirements, design, planning, and status.
- Learn, use, and become proficient in, tools, and techniques
that are established and standardized for Solution Development by
- Technologies include SQL Server/T-SQL, .NET-VB.Net/C#, MVC,
- Tools include Visual Studio, SourceSafe/TFS, Query Analyzer,
and Query Farm.
- Techniques include but are not limited to: Transactions,
Production Control, Design, Naming Conventions, and other best
- Apply analysis, design, coding, testing, and production control
best practices in a team environment towards the timely development
and support of application software.
- Work alone or with other developers under the guidance of
Senior Solution Developers, Business Analysts, and Management to
complete development tasks that meet business requirements.
- At times the employee shall be expected to interface with
business units directly (without an intermediary such as a Business
Analyst or Manager) by gathering requirements, making suggestions,
and delivering final product.
- Help train users on proper software use, and advise them on
potential change requests to our systems.Requirements:
- Bachelor's in MIS or Computer Science degree or comparable work
- Minimum of 1 year of software development experience.
- Candidates should be able to explain basic OOP concepts, and a
project they have worked on in the past that utilized them.
- An ideal candidate is a "full stack developer" that can switch
from developing SQL stored procedures to .NET development, to front
end development, and back again without major learning curves
- Ability to work independently without constant supervision and
- Demonstrates ability to take direction, but yet still be
willing to provide new ideas and feedback to the team where
- Shows motivation and displays a willingness to learn new
- Demonstrates good troubleshooting skills.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Shows an interest in building customer-facing, aesthetically
pleasing web applications. -
- -The health and well-being of our employees are of utmost
importance to NFI. - As a result, obtaining a full regimen of the
COVID-19 vaccine is required to perform this role. - If you are
hired, we will require you to 1) prove that you are fully
vaccinated against COVID-19; or, 2) demonstrate that you have a
valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated and can
still perform the essential functions of your role with reasonable
accommodation. - - - - - - - - - - - - -Other:
- Must be able to travel with potential for extended overnight
trips (up to 5-10%) - -
- -To all agencies: Please, no phone
calls or emails to any employee of NFI about this opening. All
resumes submitted by search firms/employment agencies to any
employee at NFI via-email, the internet or in any form and/or
method will be deemed the sole property of NFI, unless such search
firms/employment agencies were engaged by NFI for this position and
a valid agreement with NFI is in place. In the event a candidate
who was submitted outside of the NFI agency engagement process is
hired, no fee or payment of any kind will be paid. -#LI-BS1 -
-Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
DisabilitiesThe contractor will not discharge or in any other
manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they
have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the
pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have
access to the compensation information of other employees or
applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot
disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals
who do not otherwise have access to compensation information,
unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or
charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding,
hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the
employer, or (c) consistent with the contractors legal duty to
furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Keywords: NFI Industries, Camden , Solution Developer I, IT / Software / Systems , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!