ASR9 Radar Technical Specialist
Company: ASRC Federal
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: November 20, 2022
AFHC-15693 Atlantic City, New Jersey POSTING LOCATION: FAA WJH
ATLANTIC CITY INTL AIR-NJ001FUNCTIONAL GROUP: Information
TechnologyASRC Federal Technical Services is seeking a Technical
Specialist to join our large engineering program in support of the
Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in Atlantic City, NJ. ASRC
Federal offers an excellent benefits package that includes a
matching 401k, tuition reimbursement and certification
- Provide authoritative leadership and technical advice to other
members of the team.
- Participate and lead technical interchange meetings.
- Conduct or participate in formal and informal reviews at
predetermined points throughout the development life cycle.
- Provide technical guidance and participation in Process
- Knowledge of test equipment including oscilloscope, spectrum
analyzer, signal generator, logic analyzer
- Proficiency in analysis of existing Requirements, Testing and
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Travel throughout the country to different ASR-9 Radar sites to
support local technicians in maintaining and modifying equipment.
In this position, travel is not a priority however availability
with a short notice to do so, is required. PI197115975
Keywords: ASRC Federal, Camden , ASR9 Radar Technical Specialist, IT / Software / Systems , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!