Senior C++ Developer
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: January 24, 2023
- Candidates will work as part of a fast paced results-oriented
team of software engineers to design and implement the software for
an End Cryptographic Unit (ECU) on custom hardware.
- Candidates must have multiple years experience as a C++
Developer, preferred 5-10 years, which includes:
- Creating UML Design Artifacts.
- Implementing C++ code from UML Designs.
- Intermediate to advanced experience with modern C++ (smart
pointers, containers, maps), and heavy use of abstract classes with
pure virtual methods
- RTOS Experience with either Green Hills Integrity, VxWorks, or
- Unit Testing Framework experience: Google Mock, CPP Unit,
Parasoft or similar
- Static Analysis to scan code for vulnerabilities: Parasoft,
- Hardware Software Integrations, running and debugging code on
- Knowledge of implementing endian agnostic code to support
different architectures (PPC, Client).
- Support and participate in all phases of the software
development life cycle, including requirements analysis, design,
implementation, integration, and formal test.
- Develop new software designs and implementations, per
requirements, using UML to document the designs and Eclipse IDE to
implement and debug in C++ utilize CI/CD Pipeline of tools (static
analysis, unit tests and code coverage, software integration tests)
to ensure coding/security standards are met for all
- Object-oriented design and implementation experience in C++,
with software designs captured in UML.
- Experience with static analysis, code coverage tools, and
automated test frameworks.
- Hardware / Software Integration experience.
- Bachelors Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Camden , Senior C++ Developer, IT / Software / Systems , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!