Attorney - Commercial
Company: Evolution Americas
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Evolution Gaming is the world's leading provider of video-streamed
Live Casino solutions, delivering world-class, 'as real as it gets'
live dealer gaming to our licensees, which include many of the
world's best-known gaming brands.Our services, which allow
licensees' players on desktop, tablet and smartphone to play Live
Casino games at real tables and with real dealers, have won
multiple industry awards. That success is largely down to the
quality and commitment of our people, and we are always looking to
expand our talented teams.With live broadcast operations and
offices across twelve locations, we provide a creative, engaging
and an enthusiastic work environment.
The Legal Counsel will be responsible for ensuring that the company
operates according to the highest ethical, legal, and compliance
standards. The Junior Legal Counsel will provide legal support and
advice across various departments and Evolution entities. This
position will form part of the global legal team.Main
- Principal Contact for day-to-day contractual reviews,
negotiations, and drafting including: Non-Disclosure
Agreements/Confidentiality Agreements, Software licenses, Live
Casino Agreements & Data Processing Agreements.
- Using standard contract templates to prepare/agree to other
agreements (e.g. Service Terms and Conditions, subcontracts,
consultancy, agency, and reseller agreement)
- Checking terms of standard agreements against Company policy
and terms of standard forms.
- Amendments to/extension of existing agreements.
- Management of renewal/extension dates and related negotiation
- Advising the organization: (i) on appropriate intellectual
property protection measures; (ii) on commercial, as well as legal,
aspects of transactions and negotiating with counterparty legal,
commercial, and procurement teams.
- Presentation of legal issues to management together with
analysis, options, and recommendations.
- To cooperate with external legal counsel on crucial issues of
the Company, as well as to monitor their activities, including when
interests of the Company are represented in court
- Any other ad-hoc duties that may be required.#EVONJL
- Law degree (bar exam civil law), Master considered an
- 2-4 years' experience as commercial lawyer (law firm or
- Licensed to practice law in at least one U.S. jurisdiction
- Good knowledge of corporate and commercial law; real estate,
employment, and data protection law considered an asset;
- Ability to work independently and cooperate with different
- Excellent analytical skills with the capacity of identifying
all risks and proactively choosing the best solutions
- Competitive Salary
- Paid Holidays
- Gym Membership
- Full Training & Growth Opportunities
- Professional and personal development - for the right person
there is opportunity for the role to grow in responsibility
Keywords: Evolution Americas, Camden , Attorney - Commercial, Legal , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!