Resp Care Practitioner Part-Time Day / Camden
Posted on: January 13, 2020
RESP CARE PRACTITIONER PART-TIME DAY / CAMDEN
Apply SAVE JOB
JOB ID R1012867 TYPE Employee - Part Time LOCATION Camden, New
Jersey STANDARD HOURS 24
Responsible for the treatment, care, and management of patients
with deficiencies and/or abnormalities of the cardio-respiratory
Acts as clinical resource in all areas of patient care and,
further, contributes to the overall quality of patient care.
* Performs assessment of patients and develops their respiratory
plan of care.
* Administers treatments/medications as prescribed by the
* Demonstrates competency in all aspects of invasive and
non-invasive ventilator care.
* Demonstrates competency in all aspects of the Blood Gas
* Teaches and reinforces education on disease process, treatment,
and wellness to patient and/or family and the community at
* Set-up, operate, and maintain medical gas and airway
* Demonstrates the knowledge and ability to interact/interface with
varying computer information management systems in order to
document patient care related activities.
Graduate of an AMA approved program of study in Respiratory Care
with a high school diploma.
Registered or Registry Eligible as a Respiratory Therapist as
determined by the National Board for Respiratory Care.
Licensed as a Respiratory Care Practitioner by the New Jersey State
Board of Respiratory Care. Apply
SHARE THIS JOB
Check Out This Job's Location
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, sex, color, religion, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or on
the basis of disability.
Keywords: Virtua, Camden , Resp Care Practitioner Part-Time Day / Camden, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!