Requisition ID: 23965
Position Type: Full-Time
Responsible for prompt delivery of various on-site work
assignments, providing customer service and ultimately, customer
- Promptly informs supervisor of potential problems or customer
- Promptly reviews and responds to management and client
requests via emails, phone calls, text messages and verbal.
- Strong focus on providing good customer service.
- Contributes to the creation of the Site Procedure Guide to
ensure all account processes are properly recorded.
- Responsibilities may include Copy/Print Production/Copy
Center, Copier Maintenance, Mail/Courier Services, Reception/Office
Services, Shipping/Receiving, Inventory Services, Warehouse, File
Room/Records File Services based on assigned location.
- Attends cross-functional trainings to ensure ability to
provide coverage when short-staffed.
- Site responsibility and location of coverage may change based
on client and/or division needs.
-Responsible for prompt and accurate receiving, sorting,
delivery, pick up, and processing of all courier items, interoffice
mail, newspapers, magazines and all classed of United States Postal
-Tracks courier and accountable items (FedEx, UPS, Certified
-Researches and routes unidentified and generic mail.
-Receives, logs, delivers and tracks messenger items.
-Responds to customer requests.
-Performs routine upkeep of equipment.
-Records and tracks customer inquiries and fulfillment of
-Responsible for performing general front office reception
duties such as greeting visitors, answering phone calls, taking
messages, scheduling conference rooms, entering data into
-Responds to customer needs and requests, accepts deliveries and
sets up food and beverages for meetings.
-May also be responsible for copy/binding/copier
File Room/Records File Services:
-Ensures all filing assignments from the current and previous
day have been filed.
-Creates, maintains, updates, and monitors files, file database
and file rooms.
-Coordinates special projects and other functions assigned by
client contact and Site Manager.
-Ensures all file rooms are intact at all times.
Typically requires general education and/or vocational training
but little to no experience.
- Basic computer skills/technical knowledge.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in order to meet
- Good customer service and communication skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work OT as needed.
- Required to take all necessary steps to obtain security and/or
other clearances required by customers to enter the customers'
- May require driving between multiple client locations, may
also require a personal vehicle (valid driver's license and
acceptable driving record necessary).
- Ability to lift up to 50lbs.
- Ability to spend extended periods of time standing, bending,
walking, reaching, and pulling while performing duties.
About our Company - Canon Solutions America provides industry
leading enterprise, production, and large format printing
solutions, supported by exceptional professional service offerings.
With the technology offerings of the Canon and Oc brands, Canon
Solutions America helps companies of all sizes find ways to:
improve sustainability, increase efficiency, and control costs in
conjunction with high volume, continuous feed, digital and
traditional printing, and document management solutions. A wholly
owned subsidiary of Canon U.S.A., Inc., Canon Solutions America is
headquartered in Melville, N.Y. and has sales and service locations
across the U.S.
Canon Solutions America offers a competitive compensation
package including medical, dental, vision, 401(k) Savings Plan,
profit sharing, success sharing, educational assistance,
recognition programs, vacation, and much more.
We are an EEO/AA employer. Minority/Female/Individuals with
If you are not reviewing this job posting on our Careers' site
csa.canon.com/careers , we cannot guarantee the validity of this
posting. For a list of our current postings, please visit us at