Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Reporting Lead - Trade Promotion Management Analytics will
lead development of reporting and data solutions that will drive
positive business results from the new enterprise Trade Promotion
Management [TPM] system.
You will be responsible for partnering with our two business
units, corporate finance and IT to create actionable insights for
customer plans, controls for month end close processes, and
visibility to trade plans across all levels of the
You will partner within Campbells as well as manage vendors to
create and maintain the reporting and data solutions related to TPM
system. The role will also serve as a key contributor to technology
innovation for the company by using best in class solutions and
keeping organization on top of relevant analytical methods.
In this role, you will report to the Director of Revenue
Essential responsibilities will include but not be limited
* Primary owner of all TPM reporting for enterprise.
* Provide data to key processes including sales planning, trade
planning, IBP, and corporate financial controls.
* Manage timely resolution of incidents in reporting queue.
* Manage priorities of different stakeholder enhancement
requests; ensure accurate and timely delivery of business unit
needs and analytics.
* Relentless focus on data integrity and accuracy.
* Proactively identify, prioritize, and conduct analysis that
* Join together large, disparate data sets to uncover actionable
* Promote and evangelize a culture of excellence, data driven
discussions, healthy skepticism, intellectual curiosity, knowledge
sharing and teamwork.
* Contribute to effective presentations and selling stories to
influence business results (succinct documents summarizing findings
/ insights and action).
* Keeps abreast of new analytics approaches, ideas and
technologies in external environment and brings in appropriate
analytic / data science innovation.
* Works on complex assignments, projects, and/or initiatives to
build and enhance the capability of his/her assigned area(s) of
* Manage multiple complex analytics projects, manage priorities
to deliver timely results.
We are looking for the following abilities and skills:
* Bachelor's Degree with a preferred concentration in
statistics, psychology, engineering, computer science, mathematics,
marketing, economics, or business administration.
* Master's degree strongly preferred or relevant certification
(i.e. Udacity, Edx, Coursera).
* 2+ Years of driving insights from data, experience with tools
and concepts related to data and analytics, such as dimensional
modeling, ETL, reporting tools, data governance, data warehousing,
structured and unstructured data.
* Knowledge of CPG industry, customers and marketplace pricing
and trade dynamics.
* Time management skills, ability to work multiple projects in
* 2+ Years of Experience with data visualization tools such as
Tableau, D3.js, QlikView, etc.
* Advanced SQL skills, Snowflake.
* Advanced experience in data mining and data wrangling
* Skill in identifying data issues and anomalies during
* Demonstrated creativity in identifying the "so what" from
multiple and disparate sources of information.
* Passion for learning (new problem domains, algorithms, tools
etc.) and for analyzing data.
* Ability to grasp complex analytic principles and
* Strong business acumen & demonstrated aptitude for analytics
that incite action.
* Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills.
* Effective communication skills ability to "tell the
* Ability to work effectively across functions, disciplines, and
* Anticipated travel of up to 10%
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.