IT Service Desk Specialist - 3rd shift!
Company: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company
Posted on: February 22, 2021
IT Help Desk Specialist - Entry Level - 3rd Shift ---needed for
a long term contract opportunity with-our client-located in Camden
- Pay Rate: $21.00/HR
- Permanent work Schedule: Friday to Tuesday Midnight PM to 8:30
AM (Off on Wednesday and Thursday OR Sunday to Monday)
- Breaks/Lunches: Two 15-Min Paid break and one 30-min unpaid
- During the training they will be following a Monday to Friday
0800 to 4:30 PM Schedule
The IT Help Desk Specialist I is responsible for providing front
line support, via call, chat or email.
We are currently recruiting for-a day shift.-This shift will
What You Will Be Doing:
- Documents problems and resolutions.
- Responsible for providing front line support, via call, chat or
email, to all American Water Employees and contractors.
- Responsible for assisting senior personnel with ensuring that all
hardware platforms, operating systems, utilities, and related tools
and devices are available for successful management of production
schedules and service levels.
- Assists with analyzing and evaluating system malfunctions and
takes appropriate action to correct systems as directed.
- Escalates malfunctions to level II or level III support when
necessary, documents problems and resolutions.
- Provides 24x7 remote support in Operations Center.
- Handle incoming calls, chats and emails from customers.
- Create tickets in ITSM system and work with customer until
completion escalating when necessary, providing basic IT functions
(account issue troubleshooting, software installs, access requests,
and troubleshooting hardware).
- Maintains knowledge database. - Escalates deficiencies in
technical processes and informs Level III Support.
- Monitor IT systems (SAP, Network infrastructure).
- Create badges and monitor badge system.
- Monitor security systems.
- Handle customer threat assessments.
What You Need to Bring to the Table:
- Minimum of Associate Degree required in a computer-related field,
or equivalent work experience.
- 1-2 years' experience working in a Service Desk or Operations
- Understanding of ITSM systems and ITIL processes. ITIL Service
Management knowledge preferred.
- Understanding of Windows Operating Systems (desktop, server), as
well as various mobile operating systems (iOS and Android).
- In-depth user knowledge of Microsoft Office products including
- Strong client relations/customer service skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, along with the
ability to absorb and present large amounts of detail through
various forms of communications to any level of business users, IT
management or technical role.
Recruiter:--LaRee Meade, firstname.lastname@example.org (WORD resumes only,
Yoh makes finding and applying for jobs simple.- Partner with Yoh
to find the right opportunities across multiple industries in the
US and UK.- Find out more-!--
Yoh, a Day & Zimmermann company, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Visit
https://www.yoh.com/applicants-with-disabilities to contact us if
you are an individual with a disability and require accommodation
in the application process.PandoLogic. Keywords: Help Desk
Specialist, Location: Camden, NJ - 08103
Keywords: Yoh, A Day & Zimmermann Company, Camden , IT Service Desk Specialist - 3rd shift!, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!