Company: System One
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Who we are:
Joule, a System One division is looking to expand its dynamic
internal team of recruiting and operations professionals. With more
than 6,000 employees and roughly 50 offices throughout the U.S. we
provide scientific, clinical, engineering, energy, IT, legal and
administrative staffing services. For more than 40 years, we have
delivered workforce solutions and integrated services to clients
We are seeking an experienced high-volume IT recruiter. If you
have high volume IT recruiting experience, we would like to speak
with you about this amazing opportunity.
What you'll do:
The IT Recruiter contributes to Joule's success and the
individual unit's financial success by:
- Sourcing and recruiting IT professionals to support the
Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology, Chemical, Medical Device, Consumer
Product and Flavor/Fragrance Industries.
- Evaluating, and reviewing potential candidates utilizing cold
calls, job boards, social networking, and internal databases.
- Interviewing prospective candidates via phone/video to assess
skill set and work history.
- Screening and responsible for detail evaluation of candidates
against specific IT requirements
- Developing and maintaining a strong pipeline of qualified
talent to submit to current and future client base.
- Reaching hiring agreements and negotiating bill and pay rates
within established pricing ranges, under the direct supervision of
- Ensuring the talent placed exceeds client expectations and
placements are made within established time frames
- Building strong long-term client relationships by providing
quality driven placement services
- Generating leads and market intelligence to enhance our new
client development efforts. Maintain relationships with candidates
to gain industry knowledge and obtain referrals and new business
- Meeting and exceeding weekly goals.
- Two years in IT recruiting and a bachelors degree or equivalent
- Good knowledge and understanding of IT technologies
- Excellent technical screening skills and responsible for detail
evaluation of candidates against specific IT requirements
- Ability to meet established recruiting metrics and performance
- Ability to foster communications with candidates and
- Must have a strong desire to build a career in recruiting by
using proven negotiating and closing skills and the ability to
build candidate relationships.
- Ability to multi-task and persevere in a fast-paced dynamic
environment with a sense of urgency.
- Effective client service abilities, strong organizational and
- Demonstrated comfort in a sales driven environment
What you'll get:
- An incredible team of driven, caring individuals
- A chance to connect people with rewarding careers
- Help clients to fill those hard to fill jobs
- A competitive compensation plan that offers opportunity for
commission and bonuses
- A strong benefits package, dental, vision and 401K
- Opportunity for advancement
If you want to work in an exciting, fast paced, corporate
environment with a small friendly company feel and a career
structure that links success closely to your individual drive, then
Joule is the place for you.
Keywords: System One, Camden , It Recruiter, Other , Hammonton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!