Count Room Attendant
Company: Borgata Casinos
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Participates in the slots drops, counts, and recording of
currency, coupons, gaming vouchers and casino documents contained
in table drop boxes, slot cash storage boxes and NRT counts
Participates in the removal of slot cash storage boxes from slot
machines in accordance to New Jersey regulations
Operates counting equipment
Transports trolleys to approved storage areas
Adheres to DGE regulations and internal policies
Clear verbal communication, regarding surveillance
Works diligently to support the S.H.O.W. Service Basic Standards
culture and team philosophy throughout the property
- Maintains confidentiality of all Borgata trade secrets and
proprietary information including business processes, customer
lists, marketing plans and any other confidential information
High school diploma or equivalent
Minimum of one year related experience
Good organizational and communication skills required
- Must be able to lift, carry, push and pull up to 100lbs.
- Must be mobile and have the ability to reach overhead and move
from place to place quickly.
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stand, walk, and use hands for
- Must be able to work weekends/holidays as required.
Keywords: Borgata Casinos, Camden , Count Room Attendant, Other , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!