Location: Ocean View
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Job Category: Service
Req Number: SERVI02609
Location: Ocean View, NJ, USA
OVREVIEW: The Service Advisor is responsible for
providing support to the Service Manager, Service Team, and
Customers. Responsibilities include working with the customer
(either internal or external) to get the information required to
perform the work on the boat, following through to make sure the
work is completed correctly the first time in a timely manner.
- Assist Service Manager in day-to-day operations including
scheduling and distribution of work for technicians and yard team,
utilizing Service Scheduler and other tools as required to generate
and manage work orders.
- Use manufacturer flat rate guides and Standard Service
Operations (SSO's) to determine the time allotted for the work, and
follow up on timely completion.
- Insure that the Complaint, Cause and Correction of each problem
are noted in the IDS work order.
- Coordinate with the manufacturer and/or extended warranty
companies to get approval in advance of repairs, if required, and
take precautions necessary to guarantee our payment including but
not limited to pictures of the work and returning parts
- Greet customers and determine needs, providing clear and
precise instructions on the work order for the technician.
- Answer incoming calls in a professional manner, returning all
customer calls prior to close of business each day.
- Promote the sale of additional labor services, parts and
accessories in a professional manner for each customer.
- Obtain Customer signature on every work order, and collect
payment for work prior to releasing customer boat. In the event the
repair cost is unknown initially, obtain customer approval on work
order to diagnose issues, and then contact customer with estimate
for repairs as soon as determined, and obtain approval.
- Schedule, coordinate and follow-up on sublet contractors.
- Inspect quality of work performed as required, prior to
delivery to the customer.
- Communicate with the customer during repairs and coordinate
- Finalize and invoice work orders.
- Provide prompt, detailed and timely flow of all paperwork.
- Other Duties as assigned.
KEY RESULT AREAS:
- Internal/external customer satisfaction/FANS
- Turnaround time on repair work
- Effective communication with the customer
- Accurate invoices
- Accurate and organized service repair orders
- Additional metrics including $0 accounts receivable, number of
open work orders, % of warranty reimbursed.
Keywords: MarineMax, Camden , Service Advisor, Other , Ocean View, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!