Confidential client located in Northfield, NJ is
actively looking to fill the position of Staff Psychiatrist for
their Outpatient Program.
This is Full Time Direct hire role with an immediate
6 figure salary and Monday - Friday flexible work schedule.
- Provides medical and clinical direction and oversight for all
Outpatient services for assigned consumers on caseload; training
and consultation to staff; and supervision of APNs.
- Functions as an integral member of the Treatment Team.
- Maintains appropriate community relations.
- Demonstrates the knowledge and skills necessary to provide
care appropriate to any age-related needs of the consumers
- The individual demonstrates knowledge of the principles of
growth and development appropriate to the consumer population
- Must be able to assess and interpret data about the consumers
status to identify each consumers needs and provide the appropriate
care, including age-related care, needed by the consumer group.
- Provides onsite consultations and evaluations to appropriate
D.O. or M.D. with internship/residency in psychiatry, licensed
to practice medicine in New Jersey, and Board certified/eligible in