Company: Bumble Bee Seafoods
Location: Cape May
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Cape May, NJ
To assist production workers.
The duties of this position are those described below. This job
description does not state or imply that the duties listed are the
only duties and responsibilities assigned to this position.
Employees holding this position will be required to perform any
other job-related duties as requested by management.
These duties directly and substantially serve to achieve the
purpose of the position.
- Scale ingredients, transport ingredients
- Examine products to verify conformance to quality
- Open rejected cans
- Operate meat dumper equipment, transfer raw materials to batch
- Perform prep work for kitchen
- Load and unload items from machines, conveyors, and
- Operate/use the following equipment as necessary: materials
transferred carts, shovels, electric can opener
- Hand palletize 8-ounce six pack cases, or other cases in the
event of a palletizer breakdown
- Assist in other production departments as assigned
- Company with all company procedures and policies, including
safety rules and Good Manufacturing Practices
Required Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Bump cap, hearing protection, hair net, beard net, eye
protection, gloves, slip resistant, steel toe shoes, uniform, face
shield if welding, back support belt, COVID-19 protection.
All requirements are subject to possible modification to
reasonably accommodate individuals with a disability.
- Climbing, Balancing, Stooping, Kneeling, Crouching, Crawling,
Reaching, Standing, Walking, Pushing, Pulling, Lifting, Hand and
finger work, Grasping, Feeling, Talking, Hearing, Vision,
Degree of physical exertion required for the position.
- Heavy Work: Exerting up to 50 lbs. of force frequently, and/or
up to 20 lbs. of force constantly to move objects
Environmental conditions the employee will be subject to in this
- Inside & Outside environmental conditions, Extreme cold,
Extreme heat, Noise, Vibration, Hazard, Atmospheric conditions
(Fumes, odors, dusts, mists, gases or poor ventilation), Oils,
Humidity, Respirator (required)
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
- Ability to read/write, speak and comprehend English and/or
About Bumble Bee Seafoods
The Bumble Bee Seafood Company is passionately pursuing its
purpose of feeding people's lives through the power of the ocean.
We are an iconic 120-year-old year-old fishing company that
consistently aims to deliver delicious, healthy and affordable food
to consumers while working hard to find new ways to protect the
ocean and those that rely on it. Bumble Bee is firmly anchored in a
commitment to connect the world to the ocean by re-defining
sourcing, producing and enjoying products from and inspired by the
Bumble Bee's full line of seafood and specialty protein products
are marketed in the U.S., Canada and over 50 markets globally under
leading brands including Bumble Bee, Brunswick, Clover Leaf,
Snow's, Wild Selectionsand Beach Cliff. For more information about
the company, visit TheBumbleBeeCompany.com. For product
information, visit www.BumbleBee.com.
Bumble Bee Seafoods is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including
sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin,
disability, protected Veteran Status, or any other characteristic
protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.
Keywords: Bumble Bee Seafoods, Camden , General Laborer, Other , Cape May, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!