Attendant - EVS
Company: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Under the direction of the Manager and Assistant Manager, the
incumbent maintains clean and attractive public and employee areas
within the facility. Duties include, but are not limited to,
cleaning, sweeping, mopping, dusting, vacuuming; polishing walls,
floors and fixtures within facility; picking up and disposing of
trash and refuse; setting up, moving and/or installing furniture
and pipe-n-drapes and providing quality customer service to
- Deep cleans, sanitizes, and maintains attractive front and back
of house spaces.
- In observation of safety requirements, services assigned areas
using provided chemicals and equipment according to established
- Performs other duties associated with public area housekeeping
- Operate and keep clean equipment which is used for sweeping,
vacuuming, brushing, polishing and more.
- Follow internal procedures for signing in and out equipment,
radios, and master keys.
- Provide excellent customer service for our internal and
- Take responsibility for the cleanliness of public spaces.
- Recognize and respond to spills or other calls which require
- Use wet floor signs to ensure guest and employee safety around
wet areas, spills or other cleaning.
- Pull/push 100 lb. carts and pallet jacks frequently.
- High school diploma or equivalent with previous public area
cleaning experience or related experience preferred.
- Must currently hold or be able to obtain a NJ Casino Employee
Registration license through the NJ Division of Gaming
Keywords: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, Camden , Attendant - EVS, Other , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!