Advance Talent Solutions is a talent recruitment, flex staffing
and education consulting firm specializing in connecting
underrepresented/non-traditional candidates to high-need education
positions. Our mission is to make an impact in the education sector
by providing an innovative approach to meeting the human capital
needs of schools through a multitude of diverse & inclusive
Are you seeking a new career experience while making a
difference in education? Do you have prior teaching experience? If
so, being an ATS Substitute Teacher might the next career move for
you. We are recruiting individuals who want to help our partner
schools achieve their mission of closing the student achievement
gap. You are a perfect match for our flexible teaching
opportunities if you are:
- Flexible: Teacher absences happen. You are ready to accept
same-day, daily or long-term assignments at anytime because our
partner schools are counting on you.
- Reliable: You understand that schools are depending on you to
report to school, on time, ready to help their students.
- Eager: You are excited about working with children and open to
learning something new during your flexible teaching
- Dedicated: You see your role as a critical link in supporting
the schools staff.
As an ATS Substitute Teacher, you are responsible for:
Your Assigned Classroom
- Your respectful and positive tone will create a happy,
engaging atmosphere for your students.
- Maintaining a clean and safe classroom environment will ensure
that your students are prepared to learn.
Your Curriculum & Instruction
- Despite teacher absences and vacancies, students must continue
to learn. You are expected to execute detailed lesson plans to
ensure that your students are engaged and receiving quality lessons
during their instructional time.
- You will be expected to use a multitude of instructional
strategies that are academically rigorous and highly engaging. For
new flexible teachers, ATS has resources to help you during your
- It takes a school community to ensure that all students are
learning! Working collaboratively with the principal and other
teachers is required for all flexible teaching assignments.
- We value your education experience. For all of our flexible
teaching opportunities, you must possess at least a Bachelors
- We value your educator experience. Prior teaching or youth
volunteer experience will help make a smooth transition into your
flexible teaching assignments.
- We value your credentials. Our schools are always seeking new
talent so your state teaching certification will give you an
opportunity to show your skills on the job. In lieu of a teaching
credential, a substitute teacher certification is required.
- We value your ability to support your students. Experience
with classroom management techniques is a plus or the willingness
to learn these skills.
- We value your commitment and dedication. A strong commitment
to keeping and reporting to your schools assignments on time is
We work with schools in the Camden, New Jersey area. Teaching
assignments are available for both daily and long-term
- Compared to other organizations, our compensation rates are
- Access to health care and 401(K) options for eligible
- A rewarding experience honing your teaching skills, gaining
access to potential employers or learning new career skills.