Attendant - Spa- Seasonal
Company: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Spa Attendant is responsible for supporting the guest
experience from check in to departure by greeting the guest and
guiding them through the facility explaining spa facilities and
offerings. They are responsible for keeping the lounge areas neat,
locker areas and restrooms clean and stocked with all
- Be on time for your shift.
- Ensure spa lockers, robes and slippers are stocked for
- Maintain a safe, clean and well-organized spa environment
through consistent monitoring of the locker/facility area.
- Stock locker room supplies and amenities and maintain accurate
supply lists and inventory sheets.
- Actively promote the spa, treatments, services, sessions and
retail, as well as programs, promotions and/or discounts
- Maintain eye contact when addressing external and internal
- Handle guests' questions and concerns professionally and
- Provide accurate, appropriate and immediate responses to all
requests by guests, ensuring complete guest satisfaction.
- Develop ability to work without constant direct supervision and
remain at assigned post for extended periods of time.
- Maintain a positive attitude and contribute toward a quality
- Regularly attend, participate in and support training and staff
- Assist in all areas of spa operation as requested by
- Communicate to management any and all occurrences involving
staff or guests in the spa that require attention.
- Ability to be efficient and productive in a fast-paced
- Must have enthusiasm and possess excellent customer service
- Enjoy working with people and possess a friendly and outgoing
- Excellent communication and listening skills.
- Must be a team player.
- Spa/Salon experience a plus
- High School diploma and minimum 6 months guest service
- Must have computer experience and understanding of basic office
- Duties and responsibilities are typically performed in a
professional spa setting, but there may be times where you will
need to be on the Casino Floor or pass through this area. On the
Casino Floor, you may be exposed to casino-related environmental
factors including, but not limited to, second hand smoke and
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests in English,
specific to position duties and responsibilities.
This is not an exhaustive list of all responsibilities,
requirements and skills. Management reserves the right to revise
the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed
when circumstances arise.
Keywords: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, Camden , Attendant - Spa- Seasonal, Other , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!