Registered Nurse - RN (PRN)
Company: Addiction Recovery Services
Location: Mays Landing
Posted on: May 3, 2021
ARS is a healthcare company, that provides medication and
counseling to people suffering from substance use disorder, as they
work towards personal goals and overall wellness. Respect,
Empowerment, Professionalism , and Excellence are operationalized
at all levels of the organization. Input and ideas from patients
and staff at all levels is encouraged and incorporated into our
daily activities, interactions and strategic plan. If this sounds
like an organization you'd like to work for, please reach out!
Come join our growing TEAM!
PRN Medication Nurses needed for our Mays Landing & Turnersville
Early Hours: 4:30am start time, done by noon
Coverage needs vary, and some Saturday coverage is required.
Hourly Rate: $27-$30
The Dispensing Nurse is responsible for dispensing any
medications the clinic may utilize in the treatment of patients.
The Dispensing Nurse is responsible for the completeness of all
medical aspects of the medical record and works with the Director
of Nursing to assure appropriate medical care for patients. The
Dispensing Nurse will adhere to the vision and mission of the
- Sets up for dispensing of medication and dispenses
- Monitors medication inventory
- Reconciles medication inventory at conclusion of dosing
- Signs and processes physician orders
- Completes COW's and vitals
- Collects UDS as needed
- Calibrates Medication pump
- Prints, signs and files monthly medication record
- Registered Nurse licensed in the state NJ
- Some understanding of substance abuse.
- Ability to make independent decisions when needed
- Proficient in the use of personal computers
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Successful completion of State required background check and
Keywords: Addiction Recovery Services, Camden , Registered Nurse - RN (PRN), Other , Mays Landing, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!