Marketing And Public Relations Intern
Company: Inspira Health Network
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Our mission is to provide high quality health services that
improve the lives of all we serve.
- Assist Inspira Health's Corporate Marketing and Public
Relations Team with a variety of digital marketing
- This roll requires hands-on content development and strong
collaboration with everyone in the marketing team. Throughout the
internship, this role will focus on building their digital
marketing skill-set while contributing to a fast-paced
organization. Successful candidates are self-motivated and have a
passion for digital storytelling.
Platforms: The website, social media, online listings, email
marketing, webinars, and more. This role helps strategize and
publish across all owned channels.
Content Creation: Written, graphics, and video. This role joins
us in weekly content strategy meetings and develops content for
Collaboration: Within the marketing team, our internal partners,
and external agencies. This role is a team player with a strong
ability to connect and maintain relationships.
Reporting: Industry benchmarks, analytics, and competitor
digital content. This role uses research and data to support
content recommendations and success.
- High School Diploma or GED equivalent required.
- Must be in the process of obtaining a Bachelor's degree in
public relations, marketing, or related field of study
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, with an ability to prioritize time sensitive
- Attention to detail
- Experience using Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn
- Knowledge of HTML and common website platforms
- Knowledge of Google Analytics
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
Keywords: Inspira Health Network, Camden , Marketing And Public Relations Intern, Other , Bridgeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!