Company: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
For increase cleanliness and sanitation practices, Clean Team-
General Facility employees will maintain the high frequency
touchpoints within our facilities. They are directly responsible
for the cleanliness and sanitation of the facility throughout the
shift to provide guests and employees with a safe and healthy
This job description reflects the position's essential
functions; it does not encompass all of the tasks that may be
- High School diploma or GED equivalent
- Remaining calm in a hectic, fast-paced atmosphere
- Demonstrating a high level of organization, attention-to-detail
and a sense of urgency
- Displaying a positive and outwardly friendly attitude towards
guests and co-workers
- Ability to move throughout cafes during shifts (standing,
walking, kneeling, bending) for extended periods of time.
- Ability to sit for extended periods of time.
- Ability to make repeating movements of the arms, hands, and
- Ability to express or exchange ideas verbally and perceive
sound by ear.
- Manual dexterity, hand-eye coordination, and ability to work
with hand above shoulders.
- Ability to occasionally, regularly, frequently move objects
(lift, push, pull, balance, carry) up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to turn or twist body parts in a circular motion.
- Ability to tolerate exposure to heat, cold, chemicals, and
- Must be at least 19 years old
- Maintaining a well-groomed appearance ("having a plan")
- Following all uniform guidelines
- Practicing all general safety & sanitation standards
- Recycling products, where possible
- Maintaining HRC's 5 core Values and Mission Statement
- This cafe may cross-train the Clean Team General Facility &
Clean Team Restroom Attendants. Please see Clean Team Restroom
Attendant for details.
Keywords: Hard Rock Hotels and Casinos, Camden , In-house Cleaner, Other , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!