Valet Runner/Dual Rate Supervisor
Company: Borgata Casinos
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: May 3, 2021
Valet Runner parks and retrieves customer vehicles in a
courteous, safe and efficient manner.
- Works diligently to support the S.H.O.W. Service Basic
Standards culture and team philosophy throughout the
- Comply with all departmental and Company Policies including
Borgata's business ethics guidelines.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate property information
through daily use of talent portal, email and other forms of
- Maintains a high energy environment by running for fronts and
aggressively opening and closing customer car doors.
- Informs customers about the services of the property.
- Assists customers with wheelchairs, scooters, oxygen tanks, and
any other device.
- Assists customers with jump starts, lock outs, tire changes and
other issues when needed.
- Assist department with fleet, limousine, claims, buses and
guest issues when needed.
- Controls traffic flow in the Porte Cochere.
- Responsible for the initial greeting of our customers and
ensures tickets are given to our customers upon arrival.
- Monitors volume of traffic and summons additional staff.
- Summons Limousines and taxis as needed.
- Handles customer concerns and upholds The Borgata's commitment
to customer service.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Exposure to casino related environmental factors including but
not limited to second hand smoke, excessive noise, and stress
related to servicing customers in a high pressure and fast paced
- Must be able to work holidays and weekends, as well as flexible
shifts and/or unusual hours.
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift and be able to move
quickly throughout the Casino/Hotel areas
Dual Rate Parking Shift Manager is responsible for the daily
activities of staff and driveway operations
Responsible for/assists with talent in the hiring, scheduling,
training and development, evaluating and coaching of
Responsible for maintaining accurate property information
through daily use of the talent portal, email and other forms of
Promotes positive customer relations for all customers by
providing prompt, courteous and efficient service
Resolve customer complaints in a manner which promotes positive
Ensures the smooth and efficient flow of the valet parking
Monitors the self-parking lots to ensure proper operation and
Performs administrative functions including scheduling, team
member evaluations, counseling and training sessions
Works directly with Front Services department to ensure proper
Upholds The Borgata's commitment to customer service
- Performs other duties as assigned by supervisors
Keywords: Borgata Casinos, Camden , Valet Runner/Dual Rate Supervisor, Other , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!