REGISTERED NURSE - Clinical Decision Unit
Company: Cooper University Health Care
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Registered Nurse is a professional care-giver who, as a
member of a multidisciplinary health care team, assumes
responsibility and accountability for a group of patients for a
designated time frame and who supervises and provides care to these
patients utilizing the nursing process including the therapeutic
use of self.
- Follows established policies and procedures.
- Communicates openly with internal customers and
- Provides excellent customer service interfacing well with all
levels of staff, management and physicians
- Evaluates patients, implements and documents nursing care
- Assists physicians during examinations and procedures
- Performs various patient tests and administers medications
utilizing the nursing process
- Promotes patients' independence by establishing patient care
goals and teaching patients and families to understand conditions,
medications, and self-care skills
Scheduled Days / Hours: Full time day shift; 7:00am - 7:00pm,
rotation to other shifts, if needed; including a rotational
weekends and holidays schedule.
Education: Graduate of NLN accredited School of Nursing -
Bachelor Degree preferred.
License/Certifications/Registration: Current NJ-RN License
(Registered Nurse); Current American Heart Association BLS
Certification (Basic Life Support for Health Care Providers);
certain specialties may require advanced certification (i.e. ACLS,
Keywords: Cooper University Health Care, Camden , REGISTERED NURSE - Clinical Decision Unit, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!