Company: Rollins, Inc
Location: Cape May Court House
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Western Pest Services is committed to protecting and preserving
the people, property, and public health of our customers, with
regard to pest control and prevention. Established in 1928, we have
a legacy of excellence and the stability of an industry leader. We
are THE trusted pest control provider for many of the
Mid-Atlantic's most beloved businesses, venues and attractions.
Western employees build and promote a mission that's bigger than
themselves - it's the perfect combination of autonomy,
accountability and camaraderie. Western is a protector of public
health, property and brand reputations. Our highly skilled and
trained Service Technician come to work every day not just to
eliminate pests, but to make the world a healthier and happier
place. While we would prefer a technician with pest control
experience, we are open to entry-level candidates that are willing
to learn and be trained in a new industry
- Do what you say you are going to do.
- Deliver quality work in all areas.
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect.
We take pride in what we do. Do you?
As a Service Technician with Western Pest Services, you will be
provided with all the tools and training you will need to be
successful in starting or continuing a career in the pest control
industry. If you are a self-starter, have a strong work ethic, and
are seeking a new career or to expand upon existing experience and
skills, this may be the right fit for you.
Our successful Service Technicians...
- Have a strong sense of customer service
- Are comfortable working with both commercial and residential
clients and customers
- Willing and able to bend, crawl, lift and carry for extended
periods of time (within crawl spaces and basements)
- Climb ladders and work at heights including attics
- Deliver quality work in all areas
- Treat everyone with dignity and respect
- Do what they say they're going to do
- Are accountable
HERE'S WHAT WE HAVE TO OFFER..
- Competitive hourly compensation
- Comprehensive benefit package
Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K, Stock Purchase, Tuition
Reimbursement, and MORE!
- Paid Time Off (Holiday/Vacation/Sick)
- Company Vehicle, Equipment, Uniforms, Smartphone / PDA
- Paid Technical Training School/Required State Pesticide
- Opportunities for growth, development and advancement
Think we might be a match?
APPLY TODAY for IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
- Western Pest Services stands on three principles - Do what you
say you are going to do, deliver quality work in all areas and
treat everyone with dignity and respect.
- The Pest Management Industry is growing - and is a
recession-resistant line of business
- Western is financially stable and a growing subsidiary of
Rollins, Inc., (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Find out more about Western as a company and our culture by
checking out our videos
Careers In Pest Control or Careers at Western
We require a good driving record and the ability to pass a drug
screen. Candidates must meet physical job requirements and safely
perform the following job duties with or without accommodations as
well as the ability to obtain the appropriate pesticide license
within the first 90 days of employment (company paid).
Keywords: Rollins, Inc, Camden , Service Technician, Other , Cape May Court House, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!