Sr. HR Manager, Corporate and Meals & Beverage Finance
Company: Campbell Soup Co
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its people are
the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in which
achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
This position will provide human resource generalist support to
the Finance function (spanning Corporate and Meals & Beverages
Division finance teams) and will flow to work with other client
groups as needed. This hands-on role will be responsible for
providing leadership and guidance in the areas of talent
management, culture, change management, organizational
effectiveness, capability development, escalated employee
relations, and will lead the successful implementation of core
people processes for assigned clients.
- Serve as the HR partner to the Finance function, spanning
Corporate and Meals & Beverages Division teams, and flow to work
with other client groups as needed.
- Lead core people process implementation including performance
management, compensation planning, employee engagement, succession
- Work with Talent Management COE to drive succession planning
activities with leadership teams and identify and address talent
- Effectively liaison with the centers of excellence to ensure
processes and best practices are embedded effectively within
assigned client groups.
- Develop and implement change management solutions to help drive
change and the successful implementation of key organizational
- Work with functional partners, lead and facilitate the
development of new organizational design and implement solutions to
achieve business goals.
- Provide coaching, guidance, and support to managers and their
teams to improve overall team effectiveness.
- Work with leadership teams to build manager effectiveness and
diagnose workforce needs.
- Conduct employee relations investigations and work to resolve
issues in a proactive and positive manner.
- Demonstrate a leadership role in creating a positive
environment, promoting trust between business leadership and
employees, while maintaining the highest level of integrity,
professionalism, fairness, and confidentiality.
- Ability to navigate effectively in a highly matrixed
- Interact and influence employees, managers, directors and VP's
in an effective manner.
- Ability to work independently to develop and implement talent
and OE solutions after diagnosing issues.
Qualifications (Education & Experience)
- BS degree (required) Human Resources (preferred); MS/MBA degree
- 10+ years human resources generalist experience
- Strong HR experience supporting talent management, change
management and culture, etc.
- Highly developed influencing and collaboration skills
- Background in design and implementation of change management
- Demonstrated ability to independently diagnose and address
issues before they escalate
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to communicate
at various organizational levels
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools (PowerPoint and
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected from
discrimination based on certain categories protected by Federal
law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup Co, Camden , Sr. HR Manager, Corporate and Meals & Beverage Finance, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!