With a culture of recognition and reputation for excellence, ELS
is the ideal organization in which to develop a long and successful
ELS is hiring for the position of Campground Store Cashier in
Ocean View, New Jersey.
What you'll do:
The Pro Shop Cashier assists with the management of the
property's stores and recreational games and events. .
Your job will include:
* Must have a happy personality, enjoy people of all ages and
love the great outdoors.
* Answer phones, answer questions and provide customer
* Schedule tee times for our mini golf course while working with
activities director to promote awareness of fun activities,.
* Sell snacks and beverages
* Handle cash and run the cash register.
* able to follow basic directions from team leaders.
* Keep a clean work area as well as maintaining and cleaning all
areas inside and outside of work station.
* Must be able to lift 25 lbs
Experience & skills you'll need:
* Excellent customer service skills.
* Detail oriented.
* Former cashier training a huge plus
* Comfortable handling money.
* Willing to work afternoons, evenings and weekends as
What we really want:
We are looking for the right folks to join our team and will
train the right motivated individuals for any of our seasonal
positions. Especially if you have great customer service skills,
love to smile, have fun, and enjoy working with a great team. Not
to mention working only miles from the beach and actually have the
time to enjoy it this summer. If this sounds like you, then we want
to hear from you!
LOTS OF ROOM TO GROW ~ If that's your thing.
Our company is one of the largest property owners in United
States and offer over 400 resorts nation wide. From the Keys in
Florida to the big sky of Washington State and everything in
between, if your looking for a company to really grow with or just
a seasonal fun job to return to each year at the Jersey Shore we
would love to hear from yo
We invite you to visit our web site at
www.equitylifestyleproperties.com for additional information
regarding our exceptional resort communities.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and thank all