Retail Sales Associate
Company: Borgata Casinos
Location: Atlantic City
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- Assists customers select merchandise by explaining the features
and benefits of each product
- Sells merchandise.
- Provides superior customer service before, during and after the
sale in person and over the telephone.
- Promotes the My Borgata Rewards Club.
- Responsible for maintaining and exceeding sales goals.
- Gain product and sales knowledge through various manufacturers
and in-house training programs.
- Participate in comprehensive training that includes: company
history and corporate culture, selling techniques and customer
- Assists customers, handles customer relations issues and
promote a positive shopping experience.
- Participate in Loss Prevention programs and systems, complete
all cash control procedures, analyze reports, identify and react to
shoplifters, ensure price accuracy and protect store assets.
- Assists in preparing store for physical inventory
- Meets store and individual performance targets.
- Provides answers to customer inquiries concerning billing,
returns and other general service related issues.
- Resolves service related problems for customers.
- Insures all customer satisfaction goals, revenue, income and
specific financial objectives are met.
- Act as liaison with other internal Borgata departments (i.e.,
Security, IT, EVS, Facilities, Talent, etc.) to insure effective
operation of retail outlets
- Serve as role model for customer interaction.
- Promote positive customer relations for all customers by
providing prompt, courteous and efficient service
- Solicit feedback from customers in an effort to evaluate,
reward and improve
- Knowledgeable and informed regarding general resort programs
- Maintain knowledge and understanding of updated and cutting
edge thinking as it relates to retail products
- Actively develop good customer/member relations and seek
feedback for use in program improvements
- Monitor and maintain the cleanliness and orderliness of all
- Works diligently to support the S.H.O.W. Service Basic
Standards culture and team philosophy throughout the property
- Perform other related duties as assigned by the Supervisor
- Comply with all departmental and Company policies
- Comply with all New Jersey /CCC regulatory requirements
- Maintain confidentiality of all Borgata proprietary
- Maintain accurate property information through daily use of
talent portal, email and other forms of communication
- Exposure to casino related environmental factors, including but
not limited to, second hand smoke, excessive noise and stress
related to servicing customers in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to stand for an entire shift and be able to move
throughout the casino/hotel areas
- Must be able to work holidays, weekends, and flexible
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
- Physically capable of using the required equipment and/or tools
specific to position
- Minimum of one to two years of sales experience in a retail
- High school diploma or equivalent combination of training and
- Excellent Communication, organizational and mathematical
- Ability to operate a cash register
- Ability to interact with all levels of internal and external
customers and personnel.
- Experience in high quality, luxury-oriented resort, destination
and/or retail store.
- Strong administrative skills.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of all Microsoft Office
applications including Outlook.
- Demonstrate professional verbal, telephone and written
communication skills and etiquette.
- Warm, enthusiastic manner, with excellent interpersonal and
customer relations skills
Keywords: Borgata Casinos, Camden , Retail Sales Associate, Other , Atlantic City, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!