Registered Nurse 2
Company: Iconma, L.L.C.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
- A Registered Nurse is a licensed professional who provides
advisory services to customers on how to manage any health
conditions they are experiencing as part of the Health Corner
- Will oversee Health Corner employees (LPN, etc.) and provide
oversight to the Health Corner Advisor if needed. The primary goal
is to ensure the successful utilization of Health Corners within
the Client stores.
- Addresses health-related questions posed by the customer and
provides educational material and information, and as necessary,
referring the customer to the appropriate clinical provider.
- Provides training to Health Corner Advisors on existing a
Retail Pharmacy company diagnostic devices and instruct them on the
proper use and setup. Handles escalations and assistance with
complex customer needs/questions and solutions.
- Provide adoption of existing Client products and services that
complement customer care, and refer them to other resources,
services, and potential solutions related to their condition.
- This role will serve as lead role in escalated healthcare
assistance and advice but will not diagnose or prescribe therapy
for the customer based on their condition.
- Oversee Health Corner activities and provide both in store and
online diagnostic devices and solutions, and assist with proper use
of devices to all customers.
- Performs gap closure activity as outlined, and escalates issues
- Effectively communicates with agency staff, Walgreen Co.
liaisons, other Care Facility staff, patients, and
- Manages Time effectively to deliver accurate and appropriate
- Manages staff and/or leads a team as required, handle
escalations related to Care Gap Closure program and other Health
Corner activities and priorities.
- Maintains Confidentiality of patient and proprietary
- Maintains a professional image
- Graduate (Bachelor's Degree) of an accredited school of nursing
with valid license in state(s) of practice.
- Certification in a specialty area through a nationally
accredited program (i.e., OCN, CRNI, CCM, RNC, CCRN, etc.)
- At least wo years of experience providing nursing care.
Self-directed with excellent time management skills and able to
- Flexibility and the ability to work effectively within a
- Evidence of basic leadership skill.
- Current CPR certification.
- Ability to communicate effectively (verbal and written) with
team members, patients, caregivers, physicians and referral
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule, including evening and
- Comfortable with digital technologies such as website forms,
mobile applications, PC/tablet systems, and in-store systems and
connected healthcare devices.
- Ability to work under stressful conditions.
- Ability to get to the job site
- Bilingual in English and Spanish.
- Two years of experience working in high touch retail
environment; prior knowledge of Clover Health Care System a
- Experience in assisting customers to resolve complex
As an equal opportunity employer, ICONMA prides itself on
creating an employment environment that supports and encourages the
abilities of all persons regardless of race, color, gender, age,
sexual orientation, citizenship, or disability.
Keywords: Iconma, L.L.C., Camden , Registered Nurse 2, Other , Bridgeton, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!