Company: Capital Health
Location: Browns Mills
Posted on: June 10, 2021
Position #: 10631
- Delivers quality care to patients through a team effort in
working with others through the nursing process of assessment,
diagnosis, planning, implementation and evaluation.
- Assures patient safety by executing appropriate policies &
- Provides appropriate support for pain management,
pharmacological and non-pharmacological measures. Assist
patient/family in identifying individualized comfort measures.
- Follows up on internal resources to determine the outcome of
interventions completed by other departments.
- Mobilizes resources in complex cases to maximize patients
control and participation over his/her own recovery.
- Provides information and interpretation of the patient's
condition and offers coping mechanisms. Provides these to both
patient and family.
- Assesses how much information a patient wants and needs while
utilizing a vocabulary and approach that enables the patient to
successfully process the care and course of treatment.
- Formulates and documents a discharge plan that maximizes the
patient's ability to continue with meaningful life activities.
- Integrates assessment and diagnostic information with intuition
to foresee potential age-specific healthcare needs. Anticipates
- Ensures handoff communication and includes a report in terms of
the situations most likely to develop and the problems awaiting
- Identifies proactively issues to be resolved related to patient
education for medication management. Provide discharge planning
which includes instructions on discharge medications.
- Uses discretionary judgment to appropriately modify patient
care regimens. Facilitates appropriate response from other health
care team members to provide quality and safe care.
- Explores multiple aspects of care regimen with case manager and
health care providers to promote appropriate resolution.
- Displays ability to see the entire unit and is self motivated
to develop a plan for adjusting staffing patterns as needed.
Attends educational sessions when offered in areas that will
improve one's ability to assess the needs on one's respective
department. These would include, but, not limited to: charge nurse
workshops, leadership training, critical decision making,
prioritization of workload, etc.
- Plans and provides unique and individualized comfort measures
while utilizing intuitive and innovative approaches which are
scientifically sound and are a result of evidenced based
- Participates in unit based and/or hospital based
- Participates in performance improvement activities at the unit
and/or hospital wide level.
- Participates actively in the preparation of Joint Commission
- Participates in unit level effort to achieve successful Patient
Satisfaction scores and has an awareness of the HCAAPS
- Performs any other related duties as required or assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in nursing or Associate's degree in nursing
with current RN experience and enrolled in a BSN program may be
- AHA BLS - Healthcare Provider
- Frequent physical demands include: Push/Pull , Twisting ,
Bending , Reaching forward , Reaching overhead , Squat/kneel/crawl
, Wrist position deviation , Pinching/fine motor activities ,
Keyboard use/repetitive motion , Taste or Smell Occasional physical
demands include: Sitting , Climbing (e.g., stairs or ladders)
Continuous physical demands include: Standing , Walking , Carry
objects , Talk or Hear Lifting Floor to Waist 25 lbs. Lifting Waist
Level and Above 25 lbs
Keywords: Capital Health, Camden , Registered Nurse, Other , Browns Mills, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!