3rd Shift Transportation/Shipping Dock Coordinator
Company: ViacomCBS Inc.
Posted on: June 10, 2021
SCHEDULE: Monday through Friday from 9:00PM - 5:00AM
- Daily review, monitoring and accurate completion of open
- Coordinate completion/closing and confirming of orders.
- Validate orders using Access reports prior to closing
- Use WMS to close outbound loads and produce shipping
- Maintain various files in excel (updating and adding
- Schedule appointment requests on Amazon's website.
- Communicate with carriers, dispatch, drivers and internal
- Process LPN's
- Control pallet manifests & placard printing: logging manifest
to document that printing occurred
- Assign new LPN's to dock spots through UI, affix manifest to
completed dock spot pallet, and use RF to relocate pallet from dock
spot to staging
- Create MS Access Ad Hoc Reports
- Work Open Wave Report to ensure completion of all open waves
and monitor dates
- Review Freight Detail Reports to assess open ship via's
associated with each wave
- Watch Dock Spot LPN Validation report to ensure docks spots
with 0 destined are closed
- Work Dock Status report to ensure completed dock spots LPN's
have been changed & spots become available for next wave
- Schedule & control CXI outbound loads
- Collect & organize all necessary paperwork from dock staff for
all outbound loads destined to CXI.
- Monitor, research and resolve stuck carton reports.
- Assist supervisor with inspections of pallets built: focusing
on accuracy and quality.
- Perform nightly dock spot validations.
- Perform other departmental functions as needed
- High School Diploma
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills: writes
clearly and informatively; edits work for spelling and grammar;
able to read and interpret written information. Speaks clearly and
persuasively in positive or negative situations; listens and gets
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and
- Ability to work efficiently in a high paced environment
- Ability to multi task: handle pressure/delegate
- MS Office (Access/Excel intermediate skill level)
- CXT (Freight Detail Report/LPN's) Database software; CXI
Website Internet software and MS Access Spreadsheet software
- Demonstrates attention to detail: looks for ways to improve and
promote quality; Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness
- Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; works well
in group problem solving situations.
- Makes self-available to staff
- Follows policies and procedures; Completes administrative tasks
correctly and on time; supports organization's goals and
- Exhibits sound and accurate judgment; Includes appropriate
people in decision-making process
- Approaches others in a tactful manner; Reacts well under
pressure; Treats others with respect and consideration regardless
of their status or position.
- Completes work in timely manner; strives to increase
Keywords: ViacomCBS Inc., Camden , 3rd Shift Transportation/Shipping Dock Coordinator, Other , Riverside, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!