Now Building Future Leaders!
Universal Supply, a Division of USLBM Is Seeking a Warehouse
Associate for Our Cape May, NJ Location.
Universal Supply is seeking qualified candidates for our
Warehouse Associate position. Were a people first company thats
passionate about continuous improvement. Are you looking to join a
company that promotes from within? If you enjoy working hard in a
fast-paced environment, then apply now!
What you should know about working at Universal Supply:
- Were all about teamwork! All positions are hands-on and we band
together when necessary.
- We support each other! We have local and corporate team members
to help you along the way and partner on projects as
- We are a relaxed atmosphere. This is not a suit and tie
- We care about our communities. USLBM, our divisions and
associates are committed to contributing to the communities where
we live and work.
- We work hard! We are a continuous improvement driven
organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on
- Were built on safety. We provide a safe and healthy workplace
for all our employees. Our employees go home in the same condition
they came to work.
How you will spend your day as a Warehouse Associate :
- Maintaining inventory by labeling and placing materials and
supplies in stock.
- Assist in moving product throughout the warehouse and picking
- Assist with Inventory Control in counting and organizing
- Keep staging areas clean and organized.
We want you to build your career with us! Can you check all of
Warehouse Associate Requirements:
- Experience. 6 months of previous experience in the building
material industry. (Preferred)
- Physical. Ability to stand for 8+ hours per work shift. Ability
to bend, twist, squat and reach.
- Heavy Lifting. Ability to lift up to 50-75lbs repetitively
throughout the work shift.
- Teamwork. Ability to work as a team and help motivate
- Excellence. Must have an excellent work ethic.
Building Your Career With Benefits:
- The Usual. Medical, Dental and Vision (starting the 1st of the
month after 30 days).
- The Good. 401(k) with company match.
- The Best. Paid Time Off and Closed Holidays.
- Even Better. Employee Discounts and Company Cookouts.
- How do we top that? We support your educational and career
goals with our continuing educations programs, paid training and
promoting from within.
Build Your Future Today With Universal Supply.
Universal Supply, a Division of US LBM Holdings, LLC is an equal
opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, age,
physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic
information, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status,
military status, order of protection status, or any other legally
recognized protected basis under federal, state, or local law.