Company: Cooper University Health Care
Posted on: June 12, 2021
This is a work from home opportunity supporting the hiring
process at Cooper University Health Care
- Primarily candidate focused
- Performs sourcing and screening for agreed upon
- Demonstrates expertise with all social media, marketing,
recruiting tools, technologies, sites etc
- Builds relationships with all prospective candidate producing
programs including schools, programs, etc.
- Responsible for all posting/marketing to Social
network/recruiting sites , TMP and Job Boards
- Sources and pre-screens for all assigned requisitions
- Screens, Phone Screens, Text Recruits, Video interviews to
uncover qualified interested candidates
- Pipelines candidates for future opportunities
- Dispositions candidates not selected post pre-screening step
where recruiter was involved.
- Guide candidates through the hiring process, keeping all
parties informed at all stages of the process by initiating clear
and timely communication.
- Use behavioral based interview techniques to evaluate and
recommend candidates for selection.
- Demonstrate competent and compliant use of the organization's
current HRIS technology including the current Applicant Tracking
System (ATS), associated systems and processes.
- Consistently and creatively develop strategies to acquire
candidates based on traditional and progressive methodologies.
- Represent the organization positively at internal and external
- Use sound judgment in reviewing candidate's applications, work
history, disclosures and background checks; involving additional HR
Partners as necessary.
- Lead, develop, and implement system and community career events
to attract top talent.
- Show significant independent initiative in finding events,
associations and other community opportunities to build
relationships and pipelines of candidates.
- Remain current on social media recruitment trends, and present
innovative ideas to drive recruitment.
- All other duties as assigned.
Scheduled Days / Hours: .
HS Diploma; Associate Degree preferred or Certification
Must possess strong customer service and communication skills to
deal with all levels of employees.
Individual is able to maintain confidentiality regarding
Must be flexible, adaptable, and dependable. Individual is the
first point of contact for the department.
Proven work experience as a Talent Acquisition Consultant,
Recruiter or similar role
Hands-on experience with candidate sourcing and evaluation
Familiarity with job boards, resume databases and Applicant
Experience interviewing candidates and organizing skills
Knowledge of labor legislation
Keywords: Cooper University Health Care, Camden , Recruiter PRN, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!