Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Human Resources Manager
We are seeking an experienced Human Resources Manager to work in
partnership with managers and employees at our GPIP facilities
supporting 2 union locations - Blue Rapids, KS and Camden, NJ. Our
Blue Rapids site employs approximately 126 team members and our
Camden, NJ site employs about 60 team members This position will
work in partnership with all levels of the organization and is
expected to be a strategic business partner for facility
leadership. This position will provide an opportunity to engage in
all areas of human resources: employee relations, recruiting,
compliance, compensation, work force strategies, and will be
designed to drive continuous improvement of HR and facility
metrics. You should be a proactive communicator and change agent,
someone who can successfully manage multiple priorities
simultaneously and thrives in a fast pace changing environment
while meeting business objectives to create solutions that support
the business and HR vision and transformation.
The successful candidate will have flexibility in where he/she
resides with preference for locations in Kansas or Philadelphia/New
Jersey. We are open to this position being home based with 50%
travel for the right candidate.
This role is not eligible to be worked remotely from
What You Will Do In Your Role
Building Our Culture, Business Partnership, Business and Talent
- Develop effective working relationships and build trust with
all levels of the organization to effectively work as a strategic
partner and advisor across a multitude of HR topics
- Coach business leaders on HR policies and processes, including
talent planning, learning and development, and performance
management to promote engagement and a culture of continuous growth
- Understand the business and HR business strategy (ex: key
profit drivers, sources of competitive advantage). Be "forward
thinking" to anticipate needs and issues before they arise.
Comfortable challenging decisions that do not support key business
opportunities, vision, or strategies.
- Partner with manufacturing plant leadership and Regional HR in
developing local talent strategies, organizational design/work
systems and succession plans to align with business strategy and
- Implement and evaluate supporting programs and initiatives to
attract, motivate, develop, and retain a diverse group of
- Leverage data driven solutions to support business and advance
- Develop business acumen to understand key drivers of business
performance and support delivering results.
- Build credibility and trust with the workforce and
Advancing Our Talent Position, Performance Management Coaching
and Support, Compensation Advisor
- Desire to understand, develop, apply and coach employees on our
culture of Market Based Management (MBM).
- Own staffing- forecasting, onboarding effectiveness, and
- Support performance management and supervisor development
- Partner with Supervisors to understand career planning,
performance results, managing follow-up processes for high and low
performers and support disciplinary action
- Ensure employees connect with how they create value for the
company; identify talent gaps that are obstacles and coach
supervisors on the development of gap closure plans
- Support supervisor recommendation/decision making and
capability through review and challenge process, coaching on
related topics (process, developing market POV, total compensation
Compliance Application and HR System Advancement
- Identify HR Compliance risks and develop gap closure plans to
address risks while implementing a systematic approach to
- Optimizing risk to the Company by effectively interpreting
current policies and practices while identifying opportunities to
drive standardization and waste elimination
- Drive innovation in HR functions and processes to include
continued automation of transaction work and leveraging shared
capabilities across the business
- Understand any required impact analysis of technology changes
and develop change management plan
The Experience You Will Bring
- Bachelor's degree or higher
- 3 years of experience in a HR generalist or Manager role
- Experience working with, coaching, and influencing senior
- Willing to travel approx. 50% of the time
What Will Put You Ahead
- Previous experience working in a manufacturing or industrial
- Previous experience supporting multiple locations
- Labor relations experience
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment
are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website
for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Camden , HR Manager-plant, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!