Workday Integrations and Reporting Techno-Functional Lead
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: July 21, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Workday Integrations & Reporting Techno-Functional
Lead will own the delivery and support of technical solutions
within the Campbell's Human Resources Information Technology [HRIT]
You will be primarily focused on integrations and reporting,
especially for payroll and total rewards, responsible for ensuring
the successful scoping, design, delivery, and support of the
portfolio of integrations to/from Workday and acting as a liaison
between the HRIT Functional team, business customers, and offshore
technical team. This role is key to helping plan and estimate
effort to build new and update existing integrations. You will
serve as a key internal technical resource assigned to work on
and/or help lead technical projects.
It is critical for this resource to build strong working
relationships with the functional team, business customers, and
offshore development team. Since Payroll and Total Rewards are
heavily reliant on system integrations it will be critical to build
an understanding of the different processes and vendors in those
areas as well as how the integrations and the data passed in them
fit into the overall processes.
The resource should have technical expertise in HR technology
(Workday) and excellent problem-solving skills. In addition to
working on projects you will help in managing and prioritizing
day-to-day technical enhancement and service requests as well as
serve as an escalation point for some higher priority technical
Reporting to the Workday HCM Integration Manager, your main
objective, as Workday Integrations & Reporting
Techno-Functional Lead will be to deliver technology solutions
that enable our business customers to meet their goals and
objectives as well as finding new ways to support those solutions
as efficiently and effectively as possible.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be
- Business Customer/Stakeholder Management - 10%
- Business Analysis, HR Technology Solution Design and Delivery -
- Project Management - 10%
- Vendor Management - 20%
- Continuous Improvement - 20%
- Stakeholder management - Establish trust
and credibility with decentralized business customer base by
developing relationships, understanding their needs, and delivering
quality solutions. Engaging with 3rd parties as appropriate
to build and test integrations to their systems.
- Business Analysis – Serve as the technical
SME and liaison to the business, functional team, and external
vendors (e.g., ADP, Alight, The Hartford, Morneau-Shepell,
TransAmerica, etc.). You will be the point person for technical
projects. You must analyze and understand the data and processes
involved in different initiatives and recommend technical solutions
that meet business needs. You will partner with the stakeholders to
gather technical requirements, align on solution design, and
translate requirements to the offshore development team for
delivery. You must ensure designs and testing are documented and
any changes to the integration architecture are reflected in system
- Project Management – Experience with
waterfall and agile project management methodologies, ability to
create and manage project plans, estimate effort to identify and
understand dependencies and to manage project resources like
consultants and support team.
- Vendor management – Serve as technical SME
for external vendors looking to integrate with Campbell's and serve
as key liaison with outsourced support vendor for technical
solution design, development, and testing.
- Continuous Improvement mind-set - Ability
to challenge the status quo, conduct root cause analysis to
reduce/prevent tickets and overall support efforts by simplifying
design and looking for opportunities to automate.
- Provide Workday technical expertise for integrations and
- Own the overall integration inventory and ensure the list,
stakeholders, and design documentation is kept up to date.
- Own the integration design map.
- Build out Integration Standards and the correct selection of
technologies, where appropriate acting as a champion for these
- Help prioritize the work of onshore and offshore team to ensure
quality delivery of new development and enhancements as well as
day-to-day maintenance and support of technical solutions.
- Ensure integrations are running properly and performance is
- Perform root cause analysis for recurring issues and work with
support team to implement improvements to prevent future
- Support functional team by providing reporting subject matter
expertise, including data source and object knowledge and complex
calculated field creation.
- Must have a good understanding of Workday security, including
Integration System Users, and be able to troubleshoot and advise on
or evaluation design.
- Keep up to date on updates and/or changes to Workday solution
from releases or patches.
- Identify and call out downstream impacts caused by changes to
process or solutions.
- Look for opportunities to implement design improvements that
optimize, automate, or simplify solutions in order to reduce
support effort and tickets.
We are looking for the following abilities and
- Minimum Education:
Bachelor's Degree required.
- Minimum experience: 5 + years
minimum, 7 + years desired.
- At least 2 years’ configuring both inbound and outbound
integrations with Workday HCM required (including API’s)
- Specialization in implementing Workday integrations of all
- Experience in Workday Studio Integration Designer Toolset.
- At least 2 years’ integration technical support / demonstrating
experience with external 3rd parties e.g., Payroll and Benefits
- Demonstrated skills with database and application design
technologies, i.e., SQL, XML/XLST, Web Services (SOAP, REST),
middleware (BizTalk, Fusion, etc.).
- Expertise in Workday custom report development and calculated
- Implementation & Support project experience.
- Workday Security & Payroll Configuration.
- Experience with Acquisitions and Divestitures.
- Exceptional attention to detail, process-orientation, and
demonstrated problem-solving and critical-thinking skills.
- Handle highly confidential matters and materials with
discretion and a high degree of professionalism.
- Work independently with minimal supervision and in a
- Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Collaborate across the organization to drive projects
- Flexible and able to handle competing and changing priorities
- Consulting experience a plus.
- Normal office environment. Will consider remote work
environment for this role.
- Travel is anticipated at up to 10% of the time for meetings,
conferences, implementations, and seminars.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , Workday Integrations and Reporting Techno-Functional Lead, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!