Lead Network Architect
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Global Network Services team ensures that Campbell’s
business operations including internal communications, business
applications, manufacturing and data access which rely on networks
are delivered with the highest levels of availability, security,
The Lead Network Architect is a main focal point and
leader of our technical direction in all aspects of networking,
with heavy emphasis on highly available and secure networks and
network-based services in critical manufacturing, office, and data
Leadership and delivery of up-to-date technologies and
solutions, including successfully running proof of concepts,
overseeing solution selection, piloting and bring into operation,
are key capabilities to be successful in this role.
Essential responsibilities will include but not be
- Lead Network Architecture and Design related to Network
- Provide direction and architectural decision making for all
major aspects of Network Strategy, including Technical Roadmap,
Architectural Capacity, Service Capabilities, Tools and automation
Integration and Operational and Network Security baselines.
- Interpret and communicate with Enterprise and Service
Architecture colleagues to shape and support architectural
direction into tangible & actionable inputs to Engineering and
Vendor operational leadership.
- Provide technical leadership for Mergers, Acquisition and
Divestment activities to Program and Engineering teams including
network segmentation, renumbering, including Routing, DNS and
network-based security integration and transformation to standard
operations with Campbell Operations teams.
- Provide guidance and prioritization necessary to the develop
and maintain Network Standards documentation, knowledge articles,
configuration templates and testing approaches in coordination with
Engineers within Network Services.
- Consult with Service Delivery Management on Service, Process
and Vendor coordination and delivery as necessary to ensure ongoing
and predictable level of service where the technical and service
architectures are designed with ongoing operations, increasing
service maturity, scale and resilience in design to new business
demands and shifts in industry are integral to the solution
- Maintain a professional network of vendors, partners, and the
community of network architects through memberships, training,
conferences, and professional development to ensure Campbells
solutions are competitive in leveraging and advancing Network
Services and solutions to support evolving business needs.
- Ensure business continuity, disaster recovery and security
incident mitigation are integral parts of architectures and
engineered solutions including the direct management and
utilization of technologies and services which test capabilities to
detect, defend and recover from scenarios as it relates this key
business success factors.
- Develop and represent key requirements to services and
solutions based on input from key business operations including
manufacturing, data center networking, information security,
network security, financial productivity, and industry
- Creative thinking to streamline and minimize complexity and
redundancy in work processes
- Provides senior level technical & architectural leadership for
- Responsible for a technical architecture framework and defines
new architectural standards secure network solutions and
- Leads the discovery, evaluation, and selection of scalable and
resilient enterprise solutions for secure network services and
- Provides expertise and direction in multiple projects/programs
- Analyzes, tests and pilots emerging technologies and determines
how it can be used at Campbell's
- Proactively optimizes the total cost of ownership for supported
- Responsible for innovating to meet new service needs and
deliver cost productivity beyond service and capacity
- Reviews new business requirements and leads in the
decision-making process for secure network technology
- Participates in the Enterprise Architecture Planning Forums to
define and align to the service strategy.
- Define standards for the Network in cooperation with
Engineering and alignment with Enterprise Architecture.
We are looking for the following abilities and
Bachelor's Degree required.
8-10+ years of progressive experience culminating in effective
design and successful operation of solutions in a complex
environment where excellence in performance and operationalization
of IT solutions is necessary.
- At least 2 years of Network Architecture Experience in a large
- Certifications: Azure Solutions
Architect Expert. CCIE
- Good planning, prioritizing and organization and multiple
priority management skills.
Ability to lift up to 25 pounds.
- Travel is anticipated at up to 10-15% of the time
for key planning and project oversight for this role, locations may
include other Campbell Offices and food production
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , Lead Network Architect, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!