Network Optimization Planner
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Support project analysis, model building, and opportunity
identification for the development and execution of supply chain
optimization opportunities leveraging advanced tools and systems.
Responsibilities include identifying optimization opportunities,
supporting the strategic and tactical approach on how a business
project will be modeled, collecting data input and alignment from
key cross functional stakeholders, supporting the development and
execution of the model and analyzing the results in the context of
the broader business problem.
- Support the development of the strategy and approach to
optimize cost and reliability of supply chain, with emphasis on
manufacturing in collaboration with marketing, sales, logistics,
finance, product development, manufacturing, engineering, and
- Evaluate manufacturing assets’ utilization for new and existing
products based on projected growth/decline rates.
- Identify opportunities for supply chain optimization and cost
- Provide data analysis on cost and performance to support
- Complete other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or a technical discipline
such as industrial, process, or mechanical engineering or 10+ years
of business or technical experience required.
- 2+ years of experience in analytical roles preferred.
- Prior Supply Chain experience preferred.
- Ability to perform detailed analysis and draw conclusions from
complex data, dealing with a high degree of future
- Advanced Microsoft Office, and specifically Excel skill
- Basic SAP navigation and knowledge skills.
- Strong financial understanding and ability to understand key
- Ability to interface with broad cross-functional groups to
obtain and understand needed data and obtain buy-in for
- Ability to integrate multiple work-streams to form a holistic
strategy for the supply chain.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , Network Optimization Planner, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!