Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Responsible for providing general administrative support to VP
HR Shared Services and the team as well as taking on project
initiatives to support the team. The administrative support
includes calendar management, T&E support, supplies, PO
creation, tracking, and invoice payments, as well as being the tech
coordinator and meeting management. Additional
responsibilities include support HR data audits, PowerPoint
presentations, basic reporting on HR data, and data manipulation
- Provides advanced, diversified, and complex administrative
support duties to VP HR Shared Services and team that includes
managing calendars, making travel arrangements, scheduling
appointments, arranging meetings and conferences and reserving
- Coordinate work processes and projects including but not
limited to office moves, new employees, contractor onboarding,
vendors, adhoc reports and presentations
- Manage complex calendars, schedules and coordinate team
meetings, including routine meetings with senior management
- Responsible for processing new vendors, purchase orders,
invoices and monitoring department/team budgets
- Prepares and distributes agendas, itineraries and meeting
- Prepares PowerPoint presentations for business reviews and
various other meetings as required.
- Perform work tasks in variety of software tools (Ariba,
SharePoint, and Concur) in support of team work processes
- Perform miscellaneous administrative activities as
- Minimum of High School diploma or equivalent required; college
- 7+ years of administrative experience required,
global/international experience preferred
- Strong verbal and written communication skills; must have a
good understanding of technical and business vocabulary.
- Strong organizational skills; must be detailed oriented with a
high level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality and
- Ability to multi-task and prioritize in a deadline driven
- Self-motivated, independent (problem solving) thinker
- Advanced computer skills with advanced knowledge of Microsoft
Office suite including Teams, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook, Word, and
Microsoft Office Projects.
- Capability to learn/perform work in variety of different
software programs – Ariba, SharePoint, etc.
- Ability to multitask and adjust support style to meet the needs
of more than one executive simultaneously.
- Obtains detailed knowledge of the organization’s operations,
procedures and people.
- Ability to proactively anticipate needs of the executives in
advance of meetings, travel, etc.
Office Environment; noise level is usually moderate.
Minimal travel may be required.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , Administrative Assistant, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!