Customer Supply Chain Analyst
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: September 12, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Responsible for providing excellent customer service and
maintaining strong professional relationships with assigned
customers and Sales Teams. Perform a broad variety of
customer and order service duties relative to the entry and post
entry service for all types of orders. Professionally and
promptly resolve customer questions and problems by thoroughly
researching issues, identifying root causes and offering
solutions. Demonstrate sound business judgement by knowing
how to prioritize critical tasks during very busy demand
patterns. Responsible for performing a variety of accounts
receivable duties including the resolution of customer deductions
pertaining to sales/shipment allowances. Collaborate with
other departments as necessary to process orders: secure
appointments, clarify transportation requirements, track display
pallets or DSD orders. Keep management well informed of
activities and significant problems, and provides support to area
staff as needed.?
- Primary responsibility is to manage the order life cycle from
creation through delivery to ensure accurate pricing, terms of
sales, lead-times, special pack requirement and inventory
availability. Build and maintain accurate account profiles.
- Work with Customer Supply Chain Manager and Sales management to
analyze, evaluate, and solve for opportunities to improve key
service metrics such as Incentive Pricing, Order fill, On time
delivery, Invoice accuracy, case fill, etc.
- Communicate with customers by tracking orders and shipments,
trouble shooting and responding to all other questions, inquires
and complaints in a timely fashion. Meet service level expectations
as defined by the customer and sales team.
- Coordinate with Sales, Manufacturing and Distribution to
resolve service issues and other order discrepancies which could
negatively impact the customer or Campbell's.
- Provide back up support to other members of the Customer
Service Team and perform miscellaneous duties as required.
Required to track key metrics for annual performance review.
- The job complexity is related to the customers assigned to this
position. It is based upon a variety of factors including: number
of orders, buyers, distribution centers and the complexity of the
customer account. The order entry method is mainly EDI, with the
possibility of non-complex CRP accounts.
- With guidance from Customer Supply Chain Manager, analyze and
evaluate alternative solutions to respond to internal and external
customer requests related to lead time exceptions, special events /
ads, late-delivery notifications, pricing promotion problems,
deductions, merchandise return requests, account consolidations,
allocation restrictions and product availability within department
and Corporate guidelines.
- Clear verbal and written communication to explain issues and
propose solutions to customers, sales teams or managers.
- Monitor weekly/monthly on time delivery performance.
Research root causes for reliability failures and support the CLM
in developing corrective action plans with cross functional supply
chain counterparts including Transportation, Transplace and
- Maintain monthly supply chain scorecard, with collaboration
from Customer Supply Chain Manager to monitor service performance,
Customer program compliance, on time delivery.
- Elevate to the SCM cost savings opportunities around case pick,
full pallet ordering and internal network optimizations
- Owns and manages customer specific service metrics and provides
proactive communication and action plans to mitigate service
- Bachelor’s Degree required with a discipline in Supply Chain
- Minimum 1-2 years previous experience in a Customer Service
with emphasis on Order Management, Transportation and experience
working with cross-functional business units in a high-volume
consumer products environment preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to quickly learn new system (e.g. SAP,
- Microsoft Office skills. Proficient in Excel and capable of
manipulating data for insights
- Demonstrated experience working cross-functionally and managing
multiple priorities desired.
- Demonstrated ability to look at problems or projects from the
perspective of the customers, competitors, coworkers and
- Normal office environment ?
- Office environment is very busy during September through
February and at all fiscal quarter closes (OCT, JAN, APR,
- Physical presence in the office is required during key
- Some holiday and weekend coverage required throughout the
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , Customer Supply Chain Analyst, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!