FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (PART-TIME)
Company: Chartwells K12
Posted on: September 13, 2021
Posted Date: Aug 24, 2021
- We have an opening for a part-time FOOD
- Location: Wildwood High School - 4300 Pacific Ave
Wildwood, NJ 08260 Note: online applications
- Schedule: Part-Time; Monday through Friday, 7:30am to
- Requirement: Valid drivers' license required.
If you have a positive attitude and a love for learning, you may
be interested in joining our team.
Want to influence a generation? How about working in a place
where you know you make a difference. Try one of our 4000 public
and private school locations managed by Chartwells School Dining
Services. That’s about 2.6 million young students we provide meals
and food service for each day. Eat. Learn. Live exemplifies
Chartwells’ promise and philosophy that nourishing students is not
only our business; it’s our commitment to the communities in which
Summary: Delivers food, supplies and other
products to units and areas of service using a vehicle.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Picks up requisitioned supplies from staging clerk.
- Receives completed production orders from staging clerk.
Inventories items to ensure completion of production orders.
- Loads orders onto truck with assistance of staging clerks in a
safe, orderly manner.
- Unloads requisitioned materials at delivery site.
- Follows sanitation and safety guidelines when handling food and
- Ensures hot and cold food items are kept in compliance with
company standards and meet all sanitation and safety
- Collects empty containers and rejected or unsold
- Responsible for general cleanliness of assigned vehicle.
- Performs routine maintenance on truck.
- Interacts with coworkers to ensure company service
- Provides quality customer service via one-on-one attention to
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid state driver's license and a valid food
handler's permit where required.
About Compass Group: Achieving leadership in the
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At
Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates
fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience
without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability,
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other
classification protected by law.
Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation. Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business
necessity. *Los Angeles applicants: Compass Group will
consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal
histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring (Ban the Box
Keywords: Chartwells K12, Camden , FOOD TRANSPORTER/DELIVERY DRIVER (PART-TIME), Other , WILDWOOD, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!