Associate Customer Supply Chain Manager
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: September 15, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The main responsibilities for the Associate Supply Chain
Customer Manager are:
- To own and drive supply chain agenda and efforts within the
sales and customer environment for small, yet critical
- Lead and develop collaborative solutions with customers
through their strong understanding of supply chain inventory,
transportation, warehousing, project management and continuous
- Manage channel specific data analytics team. The team is
responsible for leveraging data to drive decisions and
recommendations that will impact both our customer and internal
supply chain performance
50% Customer Supply Chain Responsibilities:
- Deliver proactive supply chain solutions to customers and
channels through the development of robust customer supply chain
sensing capabilities and collaboratively managed (internal and
customer) project action plans
- Identify and achieve service excellence as defined by our
- Implement, lead and manage Campbell's supply chain
50% Analytics Responsibilities:
- Build channel/customer specific supply chain costs toolkit that
will enable teams to identify saving opportunities for Total
Delivered Cost Initiatives
- Manage the supply chain interdependencies between (IBP) Sales,
Demand Planning, Customer Service, Inventory Management, Operations
Planning and the Customer.
- Build and maintain customer and internal stakeholder
relationships that will ultimately drive supply chain efficiency
and business influence
- Build organizational capability, including direction setting,
development, and performance management for up to 2 direct
- Supports Joint Business Planning processes with the
- Provides supply chain expertise and insights to the Campbell's
- Identify, design, and delivers supply chain solutions that
balance cost and service to create a collaborative environment
between our customer and Campbell's
- Monthly/Quarterly collaboration supply chain stakeholders
- Has responsibility for the accuracy of the customer system
forecasts and their inputs into the Demand Planning process
- Implements and manages new and existing Campbell's Supply Chain
programs, and drives the execution of Campbell's Reverse Logistic
- Supports the implementation of identified key Supply Chain
- Develops immediate and long-term corrective action plans in
co-operation with Campbell's Supply Chain to identified service
issues and failure.
- Must effectively influence team members to gain support for
replenishment and inventory management policies that maximize
product availability at store level, while minimizing inventory in
the supply chain
- Bachelor’s degree in Logistics, Operations Management, Business
or related field required. Minimum of 5 years of experience
- Strong computer and analytical skills - Excel, Access,
- Highly skilled project management and collaborative alignment
- Ability to work effectively in multiple cross functional
- Ability to draw insights from data and develop collaborative
solutions to supply chain challenges.
- Previous experience managing customer inventory and
managing to key service metrics desired.
- Managerial presence, communication, interpersonal and
leadership skills, with a strong potential to be promoted to higher
levels of responsibility.
- Mastery of business analytics and problem-solving skills.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , Associate Customer Supply Chain Manager, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!