Analyst - Digital Commerce
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 5, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Analyst, Digital Commerce – is responsible for providing both
proactive and diagnostic reporting and analysis for Campbell's
Meals & Beverages brands across the total e-commerce customer
landscape (Amazon, Instacart, pure-play and omni-channel). Provides
direct support to members of the Ecommerce and Omni Shopper
Marketing Team and Customer Teams, assisting with sales data
analysis, trend analysis, general reporting, financial management
and daily monitoring of business trends and performance. Plays an
important role monitoring real-time business issues, interpreting
data and helping to develop action plans to address key issues or
to take advantage of incremental opportunities. This role
will help develop key metric reporting dashboards as well ad-hoc
deep-dive reporting, analysis and recommendations related to online
sales trends, digital shelf performance, category and item-level
performance, in-store vs. online share, assortment opportunities,
- Performs sales analysis and provides both proactive and
diagnostic reporting and analysis for Campbell's Meals & Beverages
brands across Amazon, Instacart, Pure Play and Omni
- Monitor weekly sales trends (consumption, pricing, and
distribution trends) and communicate to key Customer
- Tracks business performance versus critical digital shelf
KPIs such as (Availability, Placement, Ratings & Reviews etc.) and
compares to performance in brick and mortar to help optimize
digital commerce objectives and strategies for
- Assist Customer Team in scorecard assessments; tracking
and evaluating customer plan results versus business plan and
communicating issues and opportunities accordingly.
- Supports customer JBP analytics needs and assist Customer
Team during the business planning process.
- Provides thought leadership on key initiatives through
- Helps audit digital shelf content and outages at key
customers across key initiatives to ensure accurate digital
- Conducts audits of our content process to help teams
assess barriers to content deployment.
- Conducts ad hoc analysis for customer/channel
opportunities and challenges. Identifies category and competitive
trends with actionable insights for both brand and sales
- Synthesizes and presents key insights and opportunities
to sales leadership.
- Owns e-commerce POS aggregation & analysis for
brand-centric & channel-centric views of E-commerce
- Proactively monitors category share & item performance,
identifies key drivers and makes optimization recommendations to
support sales objectives.
- Provides reporting needs and tool requirements related to
key data vendors and service providers (e.g. IRI, One Click,
- Champions new tools and serves as resource for sales team
training and analytic best practices.
- Able to support Digital Commerce Lead and Customer teams
with annual planning, activity analysis, scorecard assessment (i.e.
reviewing business plan vs. business results), etc.
- The ability to organize and synthesize data and
communicate succinct, actionable insights is critical.
- Presents business results and insights in a clear and
concise manner that drives performance
- Develops working relationships with various
cross-functional groups to ensure that the reporting needs of the
Sales Organization are met
- Ability to balance and prioritize request from multiple
- Independent, but also work well in a team
- Must be flexible, agile, & adaptable and have an
- Able to plan, schedule, prioritize projects and meet
- Minimum education required: Bachelor's Degree
- Years of relevant experience: 2 to 5 years of related work
- CPG eCommerce retail experience strongly preferred.
- Demonstrated experience working in Microsoft Word, Excel (pivot
tables, VLOOKUP's, etc.), PPT & Outlook
- Quick learner, self-directed, and detail oriented
Knowledge, skill, and abilities required
- Technical Skills
- Analytical Skills
- Decision Making Skills
- Problem Solving Skills
- Written and Verbal Communication Skills
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , Analyst - Digital Commerce, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!