Senior Analyst, Procurement Business Operations
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 8, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
The Sr. Analyst, Procurement Business Operations
(Systems) is responsible for the day-to-day support and
expertise of complex procurement tools and systems. The Sr. Analyst
will provide training to internal users of the ERP systems and
other procurement tools and be the first point of contact for issue
resolution, ranging from basic to complex technical issues. In
addition, the Sr. Analyst will be responsible for the integration
of suppliers onto the Ariba Network and for overseeing the
end-to-end supplier enablement process. This role has an analytical
component with customer orientation at its core and requires strong
analytical skills as well as the ability to communicate technical
concepts in business terms. The individual must be comfortable
working independently as well as in a team environment.
This position reports to the head of Procurement Business
- Develop and maintain system controls in accordance with
company's Procurement policies and procedures and ensure process
- Ariba Administration
- Oversee the day-to-day management and administration of Ariba
in support of over 1,200 users globally (including training and
- Actively collaborate with internal and cross-functional teams
to collect, analyze and monitor category specific information to
drive efficiency and productivity regarding procure-to-pay process
for indirect purchases
- Evaluate technical changes required to accommodate future
requirements / changes in business process
- Troubleshoot technical issues related to interfaces between
Ariba and other enterprise solutions
- Ariba Supplier Enablement
- Oversee Global Supplier Enablement program
- Support data integrity effort for supplier segmentation and
- Assist with registering new suppliers to the Ariba network
- Collaborate with Corporate Master Data team on New Supplier
Process - supplier self-registration
- Monitor and enforce supplier compliance
- Using Global Spend Data, provide recommendations on catalog
opportunities to regional category managers, providing analysis and
potential savings to support the catalog recommendation
- Monitor system/catalogs to ensure that system is working
- SAP Subject Matter Expert
- Support SAP Procurement functionality as it relates to
requisitioning, approvals, and purchase order creation
- Bachelor's Degree required.
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Procurement, Supply Chain
or related field.
- Strong understanding of Procurement processes and
- Knowledge of Ariba and/or SAP environment preferred. (SAP MM,
Ariba - P2O, Sourcing CLM, SIPM).
- Strong interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work
collaboratively across an organization and with external
- Prior system administration experience a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to explain
complex technical issues in business terms.
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , Senior Analyst, Procurement Business Operations, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!