Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
Position: Brand Manager, Chunky
Division: US Meals and Beverages
Location: Camden, New Jersey, USA
Reports to: Director of Marketing, Ready to Serve
The Brand Manager, Chunky is responsible for developing and
implementing strategies and tactics that deliver the Net Sales,
EBIT, and Market Share objectives for the brand. The role is
focused on long term demand creation, innovation and brand equity.
Expectations include leading direct reports and collaborating
with cross-functional partners. He/she is a member the Soup
and Broth Category Team, and the Soup & Broth Marketing Leadership
- Develops marketing strategy to help achieve brand
objectives for market share, net sales and EBIT.
- Partners on the development and translation of strategic
consumer insights into meaningful and actionable plans.
- Creates a pipeline of new products (in partnership with
the Senior Director of Innovation on Horizon 2 initiatives) for the
Broth/Stock segment that is sufficient to achieve strategic plan
targets for net sales from new products.
Brand Equity Management:
- Develops and evolves brand foundations.
- Responsible for equity stewardship and long-term brand
- Develops brand vision as an outcome of the strategic
- Creates Master Communication Briefs (MCB).
- Ensures consistent expression of brand equity in all
aspects of brand behavior including communications and new
- Leads the development and sets direction for the 3-year
brand Strategic Plan.
- Leads the development and execution of an Annual
- Participates in the monthly Integrated Business Planning
- Partners with R&D, Sales, Integrated Marketing,
Supply Chain and Finance to allocate resources to the highest
- Develops and curates the long-term innovation pipeline
- Develops new multi-year innovation platforms and manages
- Responsible for product lifecycle management for the
- Partners closely with the Disruptive Innovation team to
ensure strategic fit/integration for new category platforms and
- Member of the Soup & Broth Category Team, led by the Vice
President of Soup & Broth.
- Significant interaction with Chief Marketing Officer, and
other members of the Meals and Beverage Leadership team
- Manages and develops the Chunky brand team, including
coaching and developing 2-3 direct reports.
Education, Experience and Skills:
- BA/BS required; MBA is a plus
- Minimum 5-7 years of product/brand marketing
- Food/beverage experience preferred.
- Innovation experience preferred.
- People leadership experience required.
Occasional, limited travel in North America
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.