together the best in media and technology. We drive innovation to
create the worlds best entertainment and online experiences. As a
Fortune 50 leader, we set the pace in a variety of innovative and
fascinating businesses and create career opportunities across a
wide range of locations and disciplines. We are at the forefront of
change and move at an amazing pace, thanks to our remarkable
people, who bring cutting-edge products and services to life for
millions of customers every day. If you share in our passion for
teamwork, our vision to revolutionize industries and our goal to
lead the future in media and technology, we want you to
fast-forward your career at Comcast.
Base Pay: $14.00
Total Target Compensation (Base Pay plus Targeted Commission)
Being the face of XFINITY, our Retail Sales & Service
Consultants are responsible for assisting customers with all
aspects sales and service ensuring an excellent customer
experience. Using your knowledge, tools & technology along with a
passion and desire to help; you will customize a unique solution to
Product & service offerings include:
- Provide superior customer service with all customer
- Deep understanding of XFINITY products and services;
effectively inform and educate customers
- Provide product demonstrations to illustrate to customers how
XFINITY products and services improve the customers’ lives.
- Understand XFINITY products capabilities and how they
outperform the competition.
- Evaluate customer’s potential product needs and tailor XFINITY
solution to meet customer video, data, voice, connected home and
Comcast mobile requirements.
- Position devices, mobile devices and 3rd party accessories as
part of core product offering.
- Set high standard by meeting or exceeding sales & customer
- Support store operations including inventory, equipment
transactions and payment activity.
- Thrive in a fast paced, high-energy, rapidly changing
- Responsible for immersive customer onboarding experience
ensuring the customer fully understands how to use XFINITY products
and services including XFINITY Apps.
- Complies with all operational policies and procedures and
Comcast code of conduct
- Completes all courses in the training curriculum.
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes
evenings, weekends and certain holidays. May be asked to work in
alternate XFINITY Stores outside of home base store. Regular,
consistent and punctual attendance.
- Requires travel throughout the store to greet and direct
customers, perform product demo at various stations
- Drop-off and pick-up equipment from the equipment room for
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Base pay is one part of the Total Rewards that Comcast provides
to compensate and recognize employees for their work. Most sales
positions are eligible for a Commission under the terms of an
applicable plan, while most non-sales positions are eligible for a
Bonus. Additionally, Comcast provides best-in-class Benefits. We
believe that benefits should connect you to the support you need
when it matters most, and should help you care for those who matter
most. That’s why we provide an array of options, expert guidance
and always-on tools, that are personalized to meet the needs of
your reality – to help support you physically, financially and
emotionally through the big milestones and in your everyday life.
Please visit the compensation
and benefits summary on our careers site for more details.