System Integration & Test Engineer
Location: Egg Harbor Township
Posted on: October 9, 2021
Leidos is seeking an Integration & Test Engineer who will
be a lead member of a dynamic team who will be working on
the Federal Aviation Administration’s Enterprise-Information
Display System (E-IDS) which will replace the legacy IDSs with
an enterprise system providing a single NAS baseline with a single
logistics pipeline, reduced training needs, and national
configuration management, leading to long-term operations and
maintenance cost savings. There are five IDS currently in use
at just over 450 Air Traffic Control (ATC) facilities with
approximately 5,000 IDS-equipped operating positions. There are
additional locations where IDS equipment is installed for remote
communications, which will also be replaced. E-IDS will allow
users to work efficiently by providing timely display and
correlation of relevant operational information (e.g. maps,
weather, and aeronautical features) simultaneously on an integrated
geospatial display. E-IDS will provide each user access to
enterprise-level information coupled with efficient, consistent,
easy-to-use filtering, sorting and searching capabilities and quick
Working both as a member of a team and independently the
successful candidate will:
• Have the primary responsibility of systems and
SW integration in support of execution of Development Test (DT)
Formal Test on the E-IDS program.
• Integrate complex systems with minimal
• Interface with E-IDS SW and SE teams as well as
ILE team in support of installation and integration efforts.
• Interface with the FAA customer to
address/answer questions relating to your assigned test area.
• Develop and maintain test approach and
procedures for use in Formal Test.
• Analyze identified issues in conjunction with
System Engineering and Software in regards to developing
• Support test and requirement verification &
• Bachelor’s degrees from an accredited
college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined
education, with 8+ years of professional experience.
• Systems Engineering experience, including
proven experience working in complex projects gathering user
requirements and converting them into system requirements.
• Excellent verbal and written communication
skills, including experience:
- working directly with customers to discuss their requirements and
- interfacing with other functional areas (e.g. Software,
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively with
others in a team environment.
• Strong analytical and problem solving
• Technical leadership experience with strong
organization and time management.
• Proven experience with supporting highly
critical customer mission.
• Prior experience in a technical leadership role
that requires significant coordination across multiple functional
• Must be able to support travel .
• Applicants selected will be subject to a
government security investigation and must meet eligibility
requirements for access to classified information.
• Familiarity with requirement decomposition to
develop A-Level test approach and procedures. •
Familiarity with the Atlassian Tool Suite and JIRA.
• Experience conducting formal testing with
• Familiarity with the National Air Space and FAA
NextGen Air Traffic control programs FAA.
Protect yourself and your family with the benefits of working for a world-class
you join Leidos, you join a Fortune 500 company and one of
Ethisphere Institute’s “World's Most Ethical Companies.”
External Referral Bonus:
External Referral Bonus $:
Potential for Telework:
Clearance Level Required:
Yes, 10% of the time
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
Keywords: Leidos, Camden , System Integration & Test Engineer, Other , Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!