Manager Category Leadership
Company: Campbell Soup
Posted on: October 10, 2021
Imagine...working for a company that knows that its
people are the key to its success in the marketplace. A company in
which achieving extraordinary results and having a stimulating work
experience are part of the same process.
We cultivate and embrace a diverse employee population. We
recognize that people with diverse backgrounds, experiences and
perspectives fuel our growth and enrich our global culture.
We are looking for an individual who enjoys working in a
fast-paced, team oriented environment, likes to be challenged, and
values the opportunity to make a difference.
As a member of the Meals and Beverage Grocery Category
Management Team, the Category Leadership Manager uses
point-of-sale, loyalty and shopper data to create a clear direction
for the category to align customer and Campbell's strategies and
tactics. The Category Leadership Manager will work collaboratively
with Shopper Insights, Customer Sales Lead, World Headquarter
Category Strategy and Sales Planning to achieve Campbell and
- Develops category strategy and assists customer with
integrated category strategy development.
- Provides strategic and tactical recommendations on the
Distribution, Shelving, Merchandising and Pricing (DSMP) goals to
improve overall category performance.
- Responsible for developing customer specific presentation of
relevant consumer insights, competitive responses, and new
item/category selling strategies.
- Provides input into joint business planning cycle based on
knowledge of category and shopper trends, competitive issues,
- Develops strong working relationships with category buyers and
cross functional departments.
- Manages Category specific customer calls - e.g. Category
Reviews, Business Updates, New Item Presentations and Planogram
- Works closely with Sr. Category Lead to provide analytical
support for NE Grocery customers including Wakefern, Ahold and
Delhaize accounts (ADUSA Shopper Card Data)
Works with cross-functional groups including the customer,
customer team, and World HQ resources.
- Minimum Education Required: Bachelor's Degree
- Years of Relevant Experience: 3+ years CPG / analytical
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Strategic Insights
- Technical Skills: IRI/Nielsen, Panel Data, Loyalty Card, JDA
- Category, Loyalty, & Shopper Knowledge
- Strong Communication Skills
- Problem Solving & Analytical Ability
- Project Management
- Influencing Skills
- Approximately 25% travel is required to the customer & team
- Months without any other notation are the FULL TPD's
- Design, Report Layout, Show in Tabular Form
The Company is committed to providing equal opportunity for
employees and applicants in all aspects of the employment
relationship, without regard to race, color, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, marital
status, veteran status, disability, age, religion or any other
classification protected by law.
In that regard, U.S. applicants and employees are protected
from discrimination based on certain categories protected by
Federal law. Click here for additional information.
Keywords: Campbell Soup, Camden , Manager Category Leadership, Other , Camden, New Jersey
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!